Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I find it amusing that you find it infuriating that Kobe has multiple all-defense awards. You do realize that before 2013-14, the award was voted on by the NBA coaches, right? So you obviously feel that you are a better judge of the value of NBA players than the coaches in the NBA. As far as John Stockton is concerned, he was one of my favorite players that you probably would not have even mentioned if Karl Malone was not on the same team.

Look, I hate Kobe as much as most people on this forum, but I don't deny the fact that he is very good and a bonafide winner. To say that he is inferior to Stockton is like saying Jordan is inferior to Chris Paul. You really can't compare the two. But at least Kobe has the rings to prove he won, and several times at that.

Agreed. We have to play him with a good PG so he doesn't get tired and doesn't try to do too much on offense. Watson has been out for so long but we should be better when he comes back.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to keep Fournier, Oladipo and Hezonja next season (we might have to choose 2). I think Oladipo should be the backup regardless. Payton has been better and he can't play with another non-shooter

If Fournier keeps balling like he does ...

On another note, Henny looks like such a star following the Dwight trade. We basically got Payton, Fournier, Vooch and another 1st coming for that egomaniac, while the other teams ended up with garbage. (I'm probably missing pieces, too). Love our young core.

We only have 3 double digit losses all year.. 2 of those to Cleveland and one in Indiana.. That's wild! We've realistically been in a position to win in 28 of 31 games.. This Skiles guy might be on to something

On another note, Henny looks like such a star following the Dwight trade. We basically got Payton, Fournier, Vooch and another 1st coming for that egomaniac, while the other teams ended up with garbage. (I'm probably missing pieces, too). Love our young core.

He actually might be *too* good.

Hell no over trading Frye unless we get a really good stretch 4 in return...it's what's making us so much better

Rob is always so ahead...Frye is looking like a great pick up now.

It only took three years?

Frye is a zombie dude. He's the only corpse that I've ever seen get resurrected at this stage of his career.

This guy on the real gm board is saying Elfrid will be out tomorrow and Dipo is starting in his place:

http://forums.realgm...0214#start_here

I can't find any other confirmation of this though.

Edit: Nevermore, he put a star at the end of the post saying he doesn't know.

smile_panicworker.gif

We lost.

smile_beatcomp.gif

Time for computer warranty fraud.