Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Anybody else getting annoyed by this alleged rise to dominance by the Eastern Conference? The top and bottom four teams in the Eastern conference have lost 79 games in conference combined while the top and bottom 4 Western conference teams have only lost 59 games. It appears that the East is improved or the West is weaker a third of the way through this season but the measuring stick ought be head to head, not the record of likely first round exit playoff squads.

I still feel the Magic are better than plenty of teams in the east. THe Magic just need guys to shoot better that's it.

Didn't see the houston game but i always knew we were better than them.

-------------------------

This is wonderful. Having been here since those miserable hopeless dwight days and watching the rebuild unfold with draft pick after aquistion after draft pick, this is starting to feel like a breath of fresh air. 75 degree breeze straight into your lungs of pine and morning dew....a strong refreshing scent.

The future just keeps coming and that's how our existence works. Our words are always in the past. Even this previous sentence is. There is never a now and always a future and I'm loving this new future magic. I hope this future continues to bloom.

Its only one season and I feel the Magic will be dominant next season through acquisition and improvement. I know that the Magic's record will be even much better than predicted. The momentum will not falter but improve. We have a great cast here of individuals who keep making strides. I call it magic.

Jabari Parker is going to make some noise in the NBA with his style of play. Its so gritty.

huh??

Lowest WS/48 since his rookie year and a 0.1 offensive box plus/minus. And his team is awful defensively despite being an alleged elite defensive talent.

He's got trash around him but he's not lifting his team up like he did last year.

Tony Wroten was waived by the Sixers after they traded for Ish Smith.

I love Wroten but we're kinda stacked at backup PG

Yeah, I doubt he clears waivers, and we don't have the necessary cap space to claim him, but he's a good young talent. I still have no idea what Philly is doing.