Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I think you are missing a Cleveland player here that is pretty good.

Yeah man, definitely....I mean, just because the dude is Australian doesn't mean he should be overlooked for the AS game.

I think you are missing a Cleveland player here that is pretty good.

True. LeBron is absolutely amazing (I watched him in person just a few days ago) but I had to make room for Vucevic, the slightly homer pick. Drummond and PG have been great and LeBron will have enough votes

I'd be surprised if Kobe doesn't start at the 2... It'll make Angry Russ real angry, but it's how the all-star voting usually goes

He should start...He deserves any and all handouts. The all star game is a joke anyways.

In fairness to him, there were quite a few people on here that wanted Vonleh. I personally wasn't one of them because i knew almost nothing about him other than what was said on here but a LOT of people here thought he was the best power forward option out of the Vonleh/Randle/Gordon trio. Also, if Catman did want Vonleh the most, and I can't recall if that's the case or not, he definitely wasn't upset with the Gordon pick. I remember that for certain.

How would you rank those three as of today? For us? In a vacuum?