Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I say no to the cousins deal completely no matter how talented he is on court. His emotional issues and off the court tantrums should be factored in when considering his true value as an individual in his organization. Cousins is one of the roots of all evil when it comes to an already incompetent Sacramento organization. We do not need him nor do I think Hennigan will ever pursue someone of his mental state. We just need his talent. To bad he isn't a bot.

Dwight's game is regressing. I wouldn't trade Dwight straight up with Vuc at this point. I want the Magic to SUCCEED with Dwight looking from the OUTSIDE. Call me mean, call me bitter. Dwight is NEVER welcome back to Orlando again. We lost a really good coach because of him. And he shows no sign of maturing. He never takes accountability for his own shortcomings. He will be a cancer to any team he plays for. And he's weak mentally.

Just the other day, right after Houston fired Kevin McHale, Stephen A. was blaming Dwight for it ... and during the last of his days in Orlando, Stephen A. was one of his defenders ...

Tonight should be interesting. You figure we should win as their two best players are point guards and we have two guys who can defend them. If we can take them out I'm not thinking Aminu and Crabbe have enough firepower to beat us.

for not handling his business like a professional.

Dwight's agent goes to management and says "Dwight want to be traded" ok fine. thats normal. JJ did that early in his career. it happens. Everyone goes through that.

What he did was just a ****ty thing to do to people.

Like if your coworker decides to quit without putting in a two week notice. Its not something you do to a business that has been good to you.

Fair enough. We're lucky there wasn't much collateral damage though.

Just the other day, right after Houston fired Kevin McHale, Stephen A. was blaming Dwight for it ... and during the last of his days in Orlando, Stephen A. was one of his defenders ...

Stephen A is a loudmouthed moron. He's like a parody of a sports commentator.

Yeah. Like most novelties it was amusing at first then slowly became annoying which caused the person to double down on the novelty in order to stay relevant only making them more annoying.

He started out as "sports angry voice" and it was funny and some of the stuff was true and he just shouted SLAVA MED-VE-DENKO a bunch and we all had a good time.

so he got popular and we got kinda tired of it and ESPN decided to make him a staple of their daytime tv and NBA coverage. And we got tired of it and he sensed it and became a caricature of the caricature and now he's a news source and its dumb.

Tonight should be interesting. You figure we should win as their two best players are point guards and we have two guys who can defend them. If we can take them out I'm not thinking Aminu and Crabbe have enough firepower to beat us.

I'm guessing Vonleh goes off for a career high, and we have to endure Catman's "told you so" for the next month.

while that is true, the fact remains that he, a former heavy supporter, placed the responsibility for McHales' firing on Howard's shoulders ... not only that, he also criticized his performance, not only this season's but since he arrived at Houston ...

while that is true, the fact remains that he, a former heavy supporter, placed the responsibility for McHales' firing on Howard's shoulders ... not only that, he also criticized his performance, not only this season's but since he arrived at Houston ...

"It's as good as done. Dwight's going to Brooklyn."

"It's as good as done. Dwight's going to Brooklyn."

I'm amazed at how many things he's gotten wrong and yet people continue to support him and tout him as some insider with great sources. More often than not he gets something wrong and then somehow convinced the masses he was right all along.

It's weird to me. I can't stand him.