Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Fournier and Harris are expendable to me. I don't want to re-sign Fournier to what it would take to keep him and I feel like Gordon has the potential to be better than Harris. I'm not saying give them away, but those two are definitely on the table for other GMs if I'm Henny. Frye is obviously the one we should want to move most, but nobody wants him and that crap contract. He's the only guy on the team who stinks of that Otis Smith untradeable asset.

We're currently in the 7th seed! Marginally ahead of us are the Raptors and Hornets both of whom we've already beaten this season. I'd be a lot more confident about getting a playoff win or two if we avoided Cleveland so 7th seed or above would be great.

Before the season started if you said "8th seed and swept by the Cavs" I'd have been extatic. But it might be possible for us to do better than that.

Package: Channing Frye, Nikola Vucevic and Jason Smith(See in ESPN trade machine)

I like the idea of Howard returning home to provide a defensive upgrade in the middle for a Magic team that already has the league's seventh-best defensive rating under Scott Skiles. But would Orlando really trade a 25-year-old center for a 30-year-old one? And Houston would probably want another team to take on Frye's long-term salary.

http://espn.go.com/n...houston-rockets

ughhhhh.........

If you have a team you totally want to blow up, a coach you want run out of town, and a front office you want gutted, then bring in Dwight Howard. He is a team destroyer. If he had the maturity and character to focus on his actual talents and abilities and maximize them, he could be a great addition to any team. But, he is totally lacking in those traits and so he is a net drain on a team. If he focused 80% of his energy on the defensive end of the floor, and looked for offensive rebounds and dunks, he would dominate the paint at both ends. He would be a great asset if he could play in that manner.

My best outcome, Dwight goes to Cleveland and the Cavaliers implode. In the offseason LeBron bolts to the Lakers to replace Kobe.

AGs jump shot blocking is one of Zach Lowes things he likes this week, I'm on phone so can't post caption but he describes it as "brow like" if I remember correctly.

I'm curious whether the Knicks would be willing to deal Porzingis to try and win now.

no. Porzingis is untouchable. they trade carmelo before they trade him.

I'm trying to figure out if Porzingis is the most beloved knicks player since Allan Houston or Walt Frazier

Jeremy Linn.

lol

NY media is particularly fickle.