Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Yeah, but moving Harris for Millsap is a win in every respect.

In that deal we're also moving Fournier. It's quite a bit but it's more about where we're at in the rebuilding process. Millsap is solid but we need somebody on an higher level. I rather use our assets with the intent on getting an serious baller back.

In that deal we're also moving Fournier. It's quite a bit but it's more about where we're at in the rebuilding process. Millsap is solid but we need somebody on an higher level. I rather use our assets with the intent on getting an serious baller back.

what if we got Korver back also?

what if we got Korver back also?

I just think we should wait. It's not an bad deal. I just think if we pulled an trigger on something like that, we'd miss an opportunity for something greater. We still got plenty of time before the deadline gets here. I believe an major shakeup will go down somewhere before the deadline.

I just think we should wait. It's not an bad deal. I just think if we pulled an trigger on something like that, we'd miss an opportunity for something greater. We still got plenty of time before the deadline gets here. I believe an major shakeup will go down somewhere before the deadline.

There's no harm in talking about it. Its not like I'm Hennigan running ideas by you.

here are the teams that will probably make a desperation move because they're either underachieving or looking to stockpile talent for a finals run:

Chicago, Houston, clippers, okc, memphis, washington

Here are the teams that might blow things up and start over:

Atlanta, Brooklyn, Sacramento, new orleans but not Davis (maybe phoenix not sure)

Remember this when you're looking for trades.

I agree. I'm just thinking three years down the road. Millsap's contract gives us more flexibility and his play would likely make our team more competitive and more likely to attract a star. Of course we're just throwing ideas around. We don't know what kind of offers the Magic are getting in February but it's pretty exciting because I imagine a lot of teams would want our young players.

I'm sitting here waiting for an oil change to get finished.

Don't you guys have anything interesting to say?

Tonight is going to be an interesting game. Kemba plays us well.

I'm in Miami and I'm mad that I can't watch the game. There are different rules for North/Central Florida and South Florida.

I love this:

In 2012, when Howard was asked whether he wanted SVG out:

"I haven't said anything to anybody about anything", stated Howard.

"I was told it was true by people in our management," Van Gundy said Thursday, just hours before the Magic lost to the New York Knicks 96-80. "So right from the top."

http://espn.go.com/espn/print?id=7778991

In 2015, when Howard was asked whether he wanted out of Houston:

I haven’t said anything to anybody about anything,” Howard said. “People make up lies and rumors. That’s never been my focus."

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/240156/Dwight-Howard-Denies-Report-Of-Being-Unhappy-With-Rockets

:shard:

I don't got anything to say to anybody...About anything...Anywhere...Any...Time.