Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

He was a pretty good first option for us for like 2-3 years.

Not really. We had our most success the years when he was 3rd or 4th in FGA per game. He never led the team in FGA per game until the 10-11 season.

Not really. We had our most success the years when he was 3rd or 4th in FGA per game. He never led the team in FGA per game until the 10-11 season.

That's because when you're fouled, you don't get a FGA.

I just dont see miami doing it. He will be second to wade and bosh.

Miami will be a fool if the trade whiteside who jn my opinion is currently better that Dwight.

Now, i will not mind taking a look at Dwight here. He can be very good defensively and surely will bring some attention to free agents this year.

I really hate the guy but it will bring us some wins for sure. Now, we might have to give away Vucevic, fournier and Frye.

I did hesitate to to post this as I hate the guy but will surely be something to look at either free agency or a trade.

I just dont see miami doing it. He will be second to wade and bosh.

Miami will be a fool if the trade whiteside who jn my opinion is currently better that Dwight.

Now, i will not mind taking a look at Dwight here. He can be very good defensively and surely will bring some attention to free agents this year.

I really hate the guy but it will bring us some wins for sure. Now, we might have to give away Vucevic, fournier and Frye.

I did hesitate to to post this as I hate the guy but will surely be something to look at either free agency or a trade.

I think they said the Heat won't be able to resign Whiteside because of cap reasons if they want to keep overpaying Wade. Anyone would be foolish to want Dwight over Whiteside.

I think they said the Heat won't be able to resign Whiteside because of cap reasons if they want to keep overpaying Wade. Anyone would be foolish to want Dwight over Whiteside.

Whiteside might be a ticking time bomb. Went to Marshall because of red flags. Drafted in the second round because of red flags. Didn't develop early because of red flags. Not given a second chance because of red flags. Bounced around foreign leagues because of red flags. Finally put it together.

Whiteside might be a ticking time bomb. Went to Marshall because of red flags. Drafted in the second round because of red flags. Didn't develop early because of red flags. Not given a second chance because of red flags. Bounced around foreign leagues because of red flags. Finally put it together.

Yeah, I guess that's true. It's a little odd he just started to develop like this. I'd be surprised if several teams don't throw the max at him. Is it next season when the cap balloons? It should be interesting to see what kind of contracts get offered to different players.

With all those red flags, you'd think Whiteside was a

hurricane_warninghi-res1.jpg

Yeah, I guess that's true. It's a little odd he just started to develop like this. I'd be surprised if several teams don't throw the max at him. Is it next season when the cap balloons? It should be interesting to see what kind of contracts get offered to different players.

Oh someone definitely should offer him the max. His fit with Miami is weird though. They're better when he's on the bench. Doesn't really make sense.

I don't watch them enough to comment too in depth on that situation.

He's just such a weird development that I can't blame Miami for trying to sell high with him.

Oh someone definitely should offer him the max. His fit with Miami is weird though. They're better when he's on the bench. Doesn't really make sense.

I don't watch them enough to comment too in depth on that situation.

He's just such a weird development that I can't blame Miami for trying to sell high with him.

Yeah, I haven't watched many teams other than the Magic this season. His 4 blocks a game so far is ridiculous though.

Doolittle: The Thunder need a true 3-and-D shooting guard and the Clippers need a small forward who can at least reach replacement level. It's hard to see either of those teams threatening the San Antonio-Golden State hegemony in the West without upgrading those slots.

http://espn.go.com/n...rade-market-nba

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=obxdo5o