Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Westbrook, Curry (lol) and CP3 probably wont come here and Lowry will already be 31.

Jrue Holiday

Maybe Rose if he plays next year like he's played the next year like he's played the last 20 games.

Westbrook, Curry (lol) and CP3 probably wont come here and Lowry will already be 31.

re Derozan. His free throw rate is astonishingly good but I wonder if it's a contract year bump. He was also really bad in the playoffs last year (negative WS/48)

Derozan I'm not worried about the free throw rate as even his worst year of free throw rate would be a significant improvement for this team.

playoffs I wonder if you just throw that series away. No Raptor played well. Lowry started the series off shooting 5/20 for 9 ppg in the first two home games. then followed it up with a 15 point 5/22 shooting night in game 3.

only amir Johnson and Patterson had positive ws/48

I'd rather have Derozan over anyone from the Atlanta Hawks.

in terms of general improvement I think Horford in place of vucevic would have a greater impact on the franchise than Derozan at SG or SF.

I don't see Horford signing with any team where he has to play center.

Well.. He plays PF/C. If we keep vuc, he will play alongside VUC. If we trade VuC, he will play alongside Gordon and both can play both positions.

I just don't get all the noise about Horford.

On individual production, what does he bring more than Whiteside? Better shooting?

Shooting, passing, leadership, versatility, not being a basket-case

Most of those same things can be said about Vuch too.

And unlike Vuch he can defend and rebound as well. Most of the positives of both the aforementioned players with none of the negatives.