Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Yeah, I doubt he clears waivers, and we don't have the necessary cap space to claim him, but he's a good young talent. I still have no idea what Philly is doing.

This trade is quite insane. Wroten is 22 with a lot of potential and a better shooter. Ish is 27 and they gave up 2 second rounders..

This trade is quite insane. Wroten is 22 with a lot of potential and a better shooter. Ish is 27 and they gave up 2 second rounders..

I'm guessing this is a new management decision. I don't think Hinkie is running the show any longer.

I have to imagine that Wroten is a bad locker room presence otherwise this move makes no sense. It's completely against everything Hinkie has ever done.

EDIT: although Wroten isn't exactly a good basketball player so maybe it's his unguaranteed money that got him cut.

I saw that Ish had played for Philly last year. He averaged 12 points, 6 assists, and 3 rebounds in 25 games. If he did that off the bench that was good production. He is also one of the quickest of the current point guards. I think I will wait and see if the trade improves the team.

I didn't realize how many teams he's already played for. He's only 27 and he's played for one third of the franchises in the NBA.

Kobe leads all players in All Star voting... nba fans are so predictably idiotic.

The All Star game is nothing but a showcase for fans, and since this is his last year he has earned the right to be there. Whether you like him or not, he is one of the best players in your generation to have played the game. I remember when Willie Mays was voted onto the All Star team his last year, and he was having a horrible year, but it would've been a travesty if he wasn't there.