Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

The guy that makes contact with the ball first gets the steal, the one in bold.

And if steal isnt succesful, then its just a deflection?

We're only 1.5 games back from the 2 seed even though we're currently in the 7 spot. Can we start talking about how the East is better than the West yet? 2-10 in the East seems to be completely different every day (much like the West in past seasons). There is still a lot more basketball left to play, but the East looks way more competitive this season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25396160/warriors-sixers-skewing-strange-reality-that-east-is-better-than-west

Yes, the West has more elite teams, but it's very top heavy. The East is a lot deeper and the 9th or 10th in the East will have better records than the 8th or even 7th in the West when the playoffs start

Right, so if a deal is there that's helps us for long term success we turn that down for short term success or because we want to be able to say 0 trades? I don't get your logic.

I could be surprised, but the moves we likely could make for long term are ones we tried for this summer ie millsap. Besides getting a superstar, which I don't think is likely right now, I wouldn't make any other change and risk ruining our chemistry.

We are literally a few losses away from being the 2nd seed in the east. I don't want to do what the pacers did to granger and risk ruining what we have.

Yes, the West has more elite teams, but it's very top heavy. The East is a lot deeper and the 9th or 10th in the East will have better records than the 8th or even 7th in the West when the playoffs start

I wouldn't say VERY or say they are more "elite". Behind the Warriors and Spurs nothing much is going on record wise.

I wouldn't say VERY or say they are more "elite". Behind the Warriors and Spurs nothing much is going on record wise.

Exactly. And the Lebronaliers are capable of thwarting either of those teams.

He really wanted Vonleh? Yuck.

In fairness to him, there were quite a few people on here that wanted Vonleh. I personally wasn't one of them because i knew almost nothing about him other than what was said on here but a LOT of people here thought he was the best power forward option out of the Vonleh/Randle/Gordon trio. Also, if Catman did want Vonleh the most, and I can't recall if that's the case or not, he definitely wasn't upset with the Gordon pick. I remember that for certain.