SiMON2g

SiMON2g - NBA Betting 2015/16

Hey guys,

I posted a thread about a month ago saying I would be betting on the NBA this season as I have done for many years. As promised, here is my thread in which I will keep record of my picks by posting them before games start, and keep up to date win/loss record of my bets.

Please note, if you choose to place money based on my knowledge do know so you are doing at your own risk and I am not responsible for this in anyway.

I do encourage everyone to have discussion and even post your own picks here and chime in with opinions on my picks, as it creates a awesome vibe in the thread when we are all chatting about certain games.

I look forward to opening night, and seeing everyone in this thread cheering me along!

Cheers

First play for the season,

we are going to Chicago for some action... and taking Cleveland! I know there's some fishy movement here with the lines but opening night is a strange phenomenon. Sometimes it's like chucking money into a fire.

Lets cash this first play!!

With that said, im pretty confident on taking

Cleveland +4 @ 1.91

YTD 0-0-0

First play for the season,

we are going to Chicago for some action... and taking Cleveland! I know there's some fishy movement here with the lines but opening night is a strange phenomenon. Sometimes it's like chucking money into a fire.

Lets cash this first play!!

With that said, im pretty confident on taking

Cleveland +4 @ 1.91

YTD 0-0-0

I don't like any line tonight. Cleveland is missing too much and LeBron is hurting. Golden state is giving way too much but new Orleans is missing half its team.

If I had to pick one team it would be Detroit +7

I don't like any line tonight. Cleveland is missing too much and LeBron is hurting. Golden state is giving way too much but new Orleans is missing half its team.

If I had to pick one team it would be Detroit +7

I was thinking about Detroit, but stayed with only Cleveland, I think it is a close game, and 4 points is alot to give up. So even if they don't win, I see a cover here anyway

Do you bet yourself?

I was thinking about Detroit, but stayed with only Cleveland, I think it is a close game, and 4 points is alot to give up. So even if they don't win, I see a cover here anyway

Do you bet yourself?

No. I'm probably going to get into out once I pay off some bills

Fair enough, yeah its good fun mate.

Hope to see ya in the thread throughout the season offering your opinions. Always welcome others opinions, creates good discussion.

Wow didn't see this thread yesterday. I had Detroit last night as my first and only bet of the season. Not sure if I'll have a bet tonight, I might just wait for the weekend now but it's nice to get off to a win.

Now were underway with a win on the first day, let's carry it over to the next day!

28/10

Washington @ Orlando - Orlando +4

Utah @ Detroit - Detroit +1.5

San Anotonio @ Oklahoma - SA +4.5

YTD 1-0-0

I would have loved to buy half a point on the Orlando line here, +4 is alot of points here for Orlando against a decimated Wizards team with players out, we may see a back door cover here from the Magic, bringing it back in the last quarter to a close game. I hope we win though!

Chicago -5 @ brooklyn looks promising. Brooklyn is terrible and probably starting Shane Larkin.

Pelicans + 2.5 over portland too.

those are my two picks.

I've gone Cavs +5.5 against Memphis tonight.

Don't like the Cavs today in a let down spot. That isolation offense will cost them today against a good defense.

I really liked the Pelicans here to grab a W after last nights loss, but I can't do it. Something doesn't feel right