SiMON2g

SiMON2g - NBA Betting 2015/16

2/11/15

Memphis +9

Cleveland/Philadelphia under 195

Portland/Minnesota over 202

I think the over in the Portland game is a good one CT, both teams can get out and run and like to score the ball.

It's a good call. Chicago doesn't score a lot and we're hungry. I wouldn't be surprised with a close loss (again :svgsad:/> ) but 8 points are too much

I have to start betting..

I have to start betting..

Smart move by the bookies.

Not many people know Orlando is actually competitive now, or even at times last season. So bookies, put the lines up for Chicago, OKC a bit higher so it's a diffcult cover for OKC/CHI but the average better thinks. 'Orlando is bad, OKC will win by more than 8 easy.'' Not knowing Orlando, actually can compete. Easy money for the books, as most of the public rides against Orlando, while Orlando is 3-0 against the spread this season so far.

I'll keep riding Orlando in there good spots, where I think they will cover.

How do ya like Memphis tonight mate? Bogut is out and Ezeli will play the bulk of the minutes at C, with little behind him. I think Gasol and Z-Bo could do some damage there on the boards.

How do ya like Memphis tonight mate? Bogut is out and Ezeli will play the bulk of the minutes at C, with little behind him. I think Gasol and Z-Bo could do some damage there on the boards.

I looked at it for a long time and then passed which looked to be a great decision. Of course both Portland and Houston won though so I should have gone with my gut.

yikes! :D

2/11/15

Memphis +9 - Lost

Cleveland/Philadelphia under 195 - Lost

Portland/Minnesota over 202 - Won

YTD 8-0-5

+2.48 Units

Tough day yesterday. When I saw the scores of the GS/Memphis game my mouth dropped.

3/11/15

Memphis @ Sacramento - Memphis -4 x1unit

Orlando @ New Orlenas - over 204.5 x2units

Memphis were terrible yesterday, and i didn't have any doubt about taking them in this game. This ball club is all about fundamentals and process. If it doesn't work, they don't mean something is wrong. They all still have supreme confidence in the system and will be hungry to get out and get this W. Also Cousins is out due to a achilles.

Orlando/NO are both fast paced teams who like to run. AD's defense leading into transition openings will increase the amount of points scored on the break. So too will the suffocating and pressuring defense of Orlando create TO's.

Let's get em back today!