SiMON2g

SiMON2g - NBA Betting 2015/16

1/11/15

Orlando @ Chicago - Orlando +8

Houston @ Miami - Houston +2

I reckon Houston come to this game strong, two blow outs aint going to cut it. Watch for there bench also to put up alot of points, the over in this game is also worth a look but I won't play it.

Too many points here for an Orlando team, who will fight hard to get there first win.

I went with Orlando +8 too. Always feel uneasy picking us though.

It's a good call. Chicago doesn't score a lot and we're hungry. I wouldn't be surprised with a close loss (again :svgsad: ) but 8 points are too much

1/11/15

Orlando @ Chicago - Orlando +8 Won

Houston @ Miami - Houston +2 Lost

YTD 7-0-3

+3.57 Units

That damn Houston game. They crumbled in that second half, shots didn't fall.

Yeah, they were pretty light without Howard and Terrance. I actually wasn't aware that Howard would be held out till this morning after I made the bet.

I'm thinking about the Trailblazers +5.5 tonight but not certain yet. Also keeping an eye on the Thunder/Rockets line just because Harden against his old team might be worth a bet if the line moves far enough.

I'm thinking about the Trailblazers +5.5 tonight but not certain yet. Also keeping an eye on the Thunder/Rockets line just because Harden against his old team might be worth a bet if the line moves far enough.

I hate betting on irrelevant teams because you can't predict too much, But yeah I can see the blazers possibly covering that.