Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

Posting NBA Bets here @ TBN

I want to know from the moderators first, am I allowed to share my betting picks here on the forum for the NBA?

I usually bet on the NBA and share my pics at SBRForum, although I would love to share them with fellow Magic fans. Is this frowned upon here or am I free to do this?

Cheers

I want to know from the moderators first, am I allowed to share my betting picks here on the forum for the NBA?

I usually bet on the NBA and share my pics at SBRForum, although I would love to share them with fellow Magic fans. Is this frowned upon here or am I free to do this?

Cheers

I don't see anything wrong with it but I'll defer to the other mods if there's some issue.

Not a mod, but I don't remember seeing anything in the rules against it.

I could be wrong, but my guess would be that so long as the gambling your doing is legal where you're doing it, it shouldn't be an issue, just like posting Vegas betting lines shouldn't be an issue, even if gambling is illegal where you live.

I'm terrible at betting NBA but Im pretty good at college basketball. I made about £100 profit last season on college basketball. It'd probably have been closer to £200 if not for some terrible NBA bets.

Fair enough, I wasn't sure thats why I put this here.

If I was to do this, how many interested people would join in and follow along?

I made steady profit in 12-13 and 13-14 although didn't cap the NBA last season due to it being my last year of university.

I like to create these threads, to stimulate an environment of discussion, team-ship(people at SBR like to follow and make the same bets as people there, and I had this aswell) and a little bit of exciting action so to have people following and chiming in with opinions is great.

I'm certainly open to discussion of bets. If nothing else it's interesting to hear the rational people use to decide which teams and games to gamble on.

I finished college a couple of months ago so I'm looking forward to joining the gambling world ;)/>

Sweet, I'll get my thread up and going in here before the pre-season. Looking forward to it