Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Fantasy Football! replacement needed.

Hey guys.

I run a fantasy football league (0.5 PPR) filled with my friends, mostly a combo of friends from here, my football leagues, and if need be, Twitter. :shard:

So we only need one replacement owner, hoping it can be someone I know here. Here's the league: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=26525&teamId=1&seasonId=2015

So the Draft day is September 6th at 9 PM EST, all that needs to be done beforehand is to select exactly three keepers before late August.

The empty team to take over is here: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=26525&teamId=4&seasonId=2015

I want to give you guys first dibs before I ask my fantasy football friends, being here forever and a day and whatnot. :) If interested, please leave me a first and last name as well as working email address. You could do that in the thread, PM me, or email me at Skywise@hot-shot.com. First come first serve in one of those ways. Only a couple of caveats:

1. Activity is required. At minimum, making sure your lineup is set for Sunday and at least a couple of times a week, check the league for polls/trade requests. Being a chatter box in our shoutbox is a HUGE bonus, and my friends talking to each other was the main reason I made the league in the first place.

P.S. If you're reading this and you're in the league already? Basically stepping up in talking a bit would be nice in Year 2 from my b-ball buddies.

2. I gotta know who you are and be friendly with you, at least. LOL I'm here a decent amount and the forum has a smaller gathering these days, shouldn't be too hard. (If you're an OG, you're a virtual shoe in)

Hey Sky - given this league is now full I am going to hijack as we need 4 people for the OMMB yahoo fantasy football league.

Any takers?

Barnettj

Davcivic

onedollarbills

Payton4thewin

Are the guys that were signed up last year but not so far this year - Chris you know you want another shot at the ship....