Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Who from the "good ole days" is still here?

I'm cool B)/>

I'm proud of May...January is impressive though!

We are talking the matter of a few months difference-not much really. Its completely different when comparing years though, especially in the beginning when there wasn't much.

I signed up before Dwight was drafted back when Darko and Arroyo were traded.

Then enjoyed the great draft decision and Dwight's development into a solid post up player, dominant defender and occasional 20/20 guy.

Then celebrated when the Magic spoiled NIKE / TNT / ESPN / whatever media campaign to have a Kobe vs Lebron finals, as Dwight, Hedo and Rashard made Lebron's life miserable.

Remember the puppets?

Then suffered when the Magic lost to the Lakers behind Jameer's injury, then to the Celtics horribly after the Vince Carter's trade/hype.

Then watched Dwight's trade saga. Don't know if it was the back injury but I think he was better back in ORL.

Couple of years and now they have about 14 top 10 draft picks (lol), new GM and coach, and it's all about rebuilding through young talent.

Hopefully next season is the one they start to really make noise in the league.

You're still welcome! Hah. But seriously, glad they were put to good use.

Last season I finally got to go back (before money crisis struck) and take the GF to the Amway Center for a game against Philly.. just REALLY wanted to see a win, thankfully we did, LOL. That first experience dealing with downtown definitely helped.

Next time I'm taking the whole family to see Raw, but that's a different story :shard:

Last season I finally got to go back (before money crisis struck) and take the GF to the Amway Center for a game against Philly.. just REALLY wanted to see a win, thankfully we did, LOL. That first experience dealing with downtown definitely helped.

Next time I'm taking the whole family to see Raw, but that's a different story :shard:/>

Sky werent you going to set up a video capture of the game (or something like that) at one point right? I was onboard with getting that videocard iif it meant I could watch higher resolution stream of the game (i am a ST but i cant make it to all the games)