Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Who from the "good ole days" is still here?

You forgot about 6ersRule! That was fun...

But yeah, I'm surprised so many are still around. Hey, all!

Like I said, I'm planning to be back this season. Looking forward to another roller coaster ride on here. :shard:/>

Honestly, most of those trolls were jareth. It was funny.

Honestly, most of those trolls were jareth. It was funny.

I'll try this a second time, as certain persons can't be mentioned as board cancers.

Jareth was awesome. Seriously made the board.

I do hop in and read time to time, but overall content is arguing between a few people without the gems of the past.

I'll try this a second time, as certain persons can't be mentioned as board cancers.

I do hop in and read time to time, but overall content is arguing between a few people without the gems of the past.

Not a good look to not post for a while then call someone a moron in your first post back.

Are those gems of the past the thousands of stupid cat pictures Jareth littered the board with? He did keep threads going I suppose...? I would take a basketball argument over that stuff any day. Seems like you are better suited staying away if that's your preference then decide to come back after long hiatus just to insult.

You forgot about 6ersRule! That was fun...

But yeah, I'm surprised so many are still around. Hey, all!

Like I said, I'm planning to be back this season. Looking forward to another roller coaster ride on here. :shard:/>

And warriorsfan05

"yall gottz da peachez but we got cj see yaaz in da lottery yaaaa dig"

Also he wasn't a troll but there was that Cavs fan obiwan or something who got really salty when Dwight launched that three at the end of the ECF in 2009.

Are those gems of the past the thousands of stupid cat pictures Jareth littered the board with? He did keep threads going I suppose...? I would take a basketball argument over that stuff any day. Seems like you are better suited staying away if that's your preference then decide to come back after long hiatus just to insult.

If you call thinly veiled ad hominums blended with advanced stats basketball arguments, then yeah, it may be better for me to stay away.

What I was referring to were the posts that were alive and funny that created a sense of community and board atmosphere vs. the derogatory caustic BS I referred to above.

If you call thinly veiled ad hominums blended with advanced stats basketball arguments, then yeah, it may be better for me to stay away.

What I was referring to were the posts that were alive and funny that created a sense of community and board atmosphere vs. the derogatory caustic BS I referred to above.

That's sort of the goal of my signatures and avatars. The forum needs culture.

Still here casual-like, and still forever grateful to YFP for those Magic tickets back in the day! (2008 against Chicago, think it as the year before Derrick Rose got there?)

I remember being here during the summer of the Rashard Lewis signing. I remember being in the chat every night during big playoff runs if I could. I love the Magic, even though it is not as fun with a 25 win team, I'm ready for the arrow to point up and win some games soon.

I remember being here during the summer of the Rashard Lewis signing. I remember being in the chat every night during big playoff runs if I could. I love the Magic, even though it is not as fun with a 25 win team, I'm ready for the arrow to point up and win some games soon.

As Jack Daniels would say "Believe"