Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

College football 2015

Looks like she was provoking him. He seemed to be simply trying to get to the front of the counter. Of course per the Gone Girl effect, she'll be portrayed as an innocent under any spotlight.

Still no excuse. Kid needs to take his punishment and learn from it.

Nah, it's nothing to do with entitlement. In football you have a nice cross section of society and, in society, you have criminals. There's been 1-2 guys kicked off the team every off-season that I've been aware of just before fsu sucked and it never hit national media. Now, the media is portraying it as an epidemic when in reality it's just normal.

If Tallahassee is a haven for domestic violence then Gainesville is a haven for murderers and central Michigan, strangely, is a haven for kidnapping.

https://m.reddit.com/r/TheFulmerCup/

The fact that only two guys have been kicked off is part of the problem. People don't just do these things because "they're criminals". I was examining the reason this type of behavior occurs. It's undeniable high profile athletes get special treatment on campus and in their communities. There are plenty of these things that are silenced without ever reaching the media.

The fact that only two guys have been kicked off is part of the problem. People don't just do these things because "they're criminals". I was examining the reason this type of behavior occurs. It's undeniable high profile athletes get special treatment on campus and in their communities. There are plenty of these things that are silenced without ever reaching the media.

Whelp, you could look at this through the lens of just stuff that happens or through the lens of moral panic. I guess moral panic then...

Nah, it's nothing to do with entitlement. In football you have a nice cross section of society and, in society, you have criminals. There's been 1-2 guys kicked off the team every off-season that I've been aware of just before fsu sucked and it never hit national media. Now, the media is portraying it as an epidemic when in reality it's just normal.

If Tallahassee is a haven for domestic violence then Gainesville is a haven for murderers and central Michigan, strangely, is a haven for kidnapping.

https://m.reddit.com/r/TheFulmerCup/

Yeah. When people say, "FSU would never discipline a star player." I'm like, "Uh....Greg Reid *******."

Randy Moss got kicked out of FSU. FSU has had to remove incredible talents in the past and they have to do it now. Nothing new. It's only news because we were national champs and then a playoff team. If we were a sub top 25 team do you think ESPN would be talking?

Randy Moss got kicked out of FSU. FSU has had to remove incredible talents in the past and they have to do it now. Nothing new. It's only news because we were national champs and then a playoff team. If we were a sub top 25 team do you think ESPN would be talking?

I went to FSU from Weatherford to Ponder, so I know for a fact that HELL NO, ESPN doesn't give two *****s unless we're good.

And not to be the guy that wears a tin foil hat, but we're a team in the Southeast that keeps beating the ***** out of the teams in ESPN's cash cow conference, which just so happens to be in the same region of the country. Yeah, I'm being that guy. Because it's true.

Looks like she was provoking him. He seemed to be simply trying to get to the front of the counter. Of course per the Gone Girl effect, she'll be portrayed as an innocent under any spotlight.

A man should never hit a woman. No matter the consequence.

Whelp, you could look at this through the lens of just stuff that happens or through the lens of moral panic. I guess moral panic then...

Everything is stuff that happens. When people harm others, they should be held accountable. If that constitutes panic, then whatever.

A man should never hit a woman. No matter the consequence.

Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Fox Sports...It's 1 thing to kick a 3rd string QB off the team but will Fisher kick a Heisman candidate off for basically committing the same offense ...link:

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/florida-state-seminoles-dalvin-cook-battery-deandre-johnson-jimbo-fisher-071015

Here's what the policy is at fsu:

Arrest for any felony or violent misdemeanor= suspended from all activities

Guilty of that crime, kicked out of school.

Note: guilty doesn't mean he is declared guilty by a court. It was obvious deandre Johnson was guilty by video.

Cook might be guilty or he might not be but he'll be suspended until we find out.

Everything is stuff that happens. When people harm others, they should be held accountable. If that constitutes panic, then whatever.

Right, it's just lazy to say things happen because of entitlement. That's the equivalent of saying teams win because they wanted it more.

When Johnson hit that girl it could have been upbringing. Maybe his dad beat his mom. Maybe he came from a low income area where people are shoot for similar actions. Maybe it's the violence of football where everything is responded to with aggression. Maybe he's had too many concussions and is a few hits away from pulling a Chris benoit. Maybe he has a mental illness that has gone undetected. Maybe he's got a brain tumor. Maybe he's just an *******.

There are plenty of reasons why these things happen but to chalk them up to entitlement is a way of ignoring greater societal issues that are more difficult to resolve