Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

What is your opinion on Aaron Gordon?

Yeah I never saw him play. I'm only 35 yrs old

Do you really need to see him play? Only player in league history to average a triple-double for an entire season.

Do you really need to see him play? Only player in league history to average a triple-double for an entire season.

Not to diminish the accomplishment but the stats from that era were very inflated due to the style of play. I also don't think it's unreasonable for someone to want to see the player play before they put them on their personal top 5 list. Particularly when the guy Robertson would be replacing, Bird, is someone that makes most people's top 5 list.

Not to diminish the accomplishment but the stats from that era were very inflated due to the style of play. I also don't think it's unreasonable for someone to want to see the player play before they put them on their personal top 5 list. Particularly when the guy Robertson would be replacing, Bird, is someone that makes most people's top 5 list.

That's an incredibly hard choice to make. It's almost impossible to compare players across eras. Oscar will always be mentioned in these conversations. Anything past that is personal opinion and observational experience

That's an incredibly hard choice to make. It's almost impossible to compare players across eras. Oscar will always be mentioned in these conversations. Anything past that is personal opinion and observational experience

Oscar being a PG/SG makes it almost impossible for him to make a starting five, with Magic and Jordan; but I have to say the point about Magic being Aaron's favorite player and not making his starting five is kind of bizarre. I mean his starting five is really ridiculous.

Kareem at center - okay, not my choice, but certainly an argument can be made for the leading scorer of all time.

Shaq at the PF - huh, I am not sure he ever played PF in his entire career; maybe a few games his rookie season?

Jordan at the SF - really, how do you move him, to make way for

Kobe at the SG - moving #23 to play out of position??

Lebron at the PG - really??

Individually all great players, but I don't think it is a starting five/team.

Oscar being a PG/SG makes it almost impossible for him to make a starting five, with Magic and Jordan; but I have to say the point about Magic being Aaron's favorite player and not making his starting five is kind of bizarre. I mean his starting five is really ridiculous.

Kareem at center - okay, not my choice, but certainly an argument can be made for the leading scorer of all time.

Shaq at the PF - huh, I am not sure he ever played PF in his entire career; maybe a few games his rookie season?

Jordan at the SF - really, how do you move him, to make way for

Kobe at the SG - moving #23 to play out of position??

Lebron at the PG - really??

Individually all great players, but I don't think it is a starting five/team.

He probably wasn't trying to build a championship roster. He likely just named off 5 players he really liked and didn't give it a lot of thought. I am surprised Kareem made is list though. Not that Kareem isn't deserving, he's a top 5 center easily, but I'm 15 years older than Gordon and I only saw a couple of games where Kareem was only running on fumes.

There is something mentally wrong with a player his size standing at the 3 point line. Drives me nuts. Tells me he does not want sniff the paint. It would be one thing if were a good shooter, but he was brutal last year. I don't want to give up yet, but that was a pathetic rookie performance.

There is something mentally wrong with a player his size standing at the 3 point line. Drives me nuts. Tells me he does not want sniff the paint. It would be one thing if were a good shooter, but he was brutal last year. I don't want to give up yet, but that was a pathetic rookie performance.

What

Lol

Your post indicates you sniffed the paint.....and the nail polish remover........and the gasoline.

Just had to quote again for the LOLs.