LaVar

Summer League

I can't wait for the summer league. I want to get a sneak peak at the new young players and Gordon/Payton/Marble's development. I think we are going to have one of the best teams. I am not sure how it is going to work with us controlling two teams (I believe). I dont want to split our current projected players Payton, gordon, marble, and the rooks. Mario said he expects to be here in 3 days or so.

I see our line up as such

Payton

Marble / Harvey

Mario

Gordon

My Third Cousin or (Cliff Alexander?)

I think this will be a stud team. Your thoughts?

As selfish as it is I wish they'd just get rid of the Orlando Summer League. It doesn't compare to Vegas and I'd really love the opportunity to watch the Magic live every year.

Bring them to Vegas!!!

As selfish as it is I wish they'd just get rid of the Orlando Summer League. It doesn't compare to Vegas and I'd really love the opportunity to watch the Magic live every year.

Bring them to Vegas!!!

They just need to air Dante and galante on nba tv

They just need to air Dante and galante on nba tv

This. Only Dante and Galante could make Vladimir Golubovich exciting. NBA gave them (and us) the shaft not letting them do commentary for Orlando Summer League.

Bring them to Vegas!!!

I like it

Idk why if the magic are going to have 2 teams why not put one in Vegas. Gives time for Mario to get here.

Yossou Ndoye has been offered a roster spot for summer league. Dude is from Senegal i believe, 7'0'' C that is pretty athletic and a wild shot blocker (by this i mean he comes in and jumps out of the gym to block shots; a good and a bad thing haha)

Atleast they are trying to see whats our there that can assist with our rim protection problems.

The other player I saw we have offered a spot too was Jabril Tarwick from Georgetown.

The other player I saw we have offered a spot too was Jabril Tarwick from Georgetown.

Funny...when looking up Trawick I seen a pic of him and our 2nd round pick Harvey in a questionable call situation apparently last season. Check out the article...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/03/20/georgetowns-jabril-trawick-should-have-been-given-a-technical-foul-according-to-ncaa-head-of-officials/