Sign in to follow this  
joezmagic

MARIO HEZONJA

I said right from the beginning that Porzingis looked very breakable... and he hasn't even taken his 1st LeBron charge yet~! I love his height, shooting skills, and athleticism, but without adding some serious size he could easily end up being Shawn Bradly that looked like a stick figure out there.

By the way I couldn't think of is name so I googled" tall too skinny basketball player" and Shawn came up on the 1st page, so at least he has some recognition LOL

That wasn't a debate at all. Davis was consensus #1.

You had the Bargnani - Aldridge debate in 2006.

Outside of that, going down the list, I can't think of any huge national debates that happened over two players at the #1 pick spot.

List: http://www.nba.com/history/lottery_picks.html

Okafor - D Howard was a huge debate, and most people at the time said Okafor should be the pick.

Edit: Ignore, I missed the first page of the discussion, my bad.

Rob the Bullet Dodger strikes again.

Didn't Gordon have an injury last year that kept him out of a fair number of games? Not Rob's fault, of course, but to call him the "bullet dodger" may be something of an overstatement.

Didn't Gordon have an injury last year that kept him out of a fair number of games? Not Rob's fault, of course, but to call him the "bullet dodger" may be something of an overstatement.

Why do they call him "The Bullet Dodger"?