Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

Where can I watch summer league?

I have had leaguepass the last 4 seasons, and I watched summerleague last season using leaguepass, but cant remember if i had to subscrbe prior to watching summer league, or if my existing league pass subscription was still active from the previous season and it enabled me to watch?

So do you need to re-subscribe for league pass, after the finals have finished to be able to watch summer league?

Apart from nba.com/leaguepass is there anywhere else to tune into summer league?

I have watched it on the internet, but it's not a great connection...just as we are putting up a lay up for the win...it pauses, and doesn't go back to that spot!! ha ha

So leaguepass have released the summerleague subscription, it is a $14.99USD one time subscription.

Trying to figure out if I can watch the games using my league pass subscription from last season or not, as there seems to be no way to tell if it has expired although thought it would have?

Just wanting to figure this out before I drop the $15 on the summer league pass, which yes isnt much but I'm currently living overseas in Brazil and am trying to make every penny count haha