MAGICmanSAM

Welcome Home Coach Scott Skiles!

Here's the real question: will he be different from his last coaching stops?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/scott-skiles-is-the-new-head-coach-in-orlando--for-better-or-worse-212941307.html

I'm interested to see what he and the Magic brass say during the press conference.

Wow. Kelly Dwyer couldn't come off as a bigger a-hole if he tried in this article.

• Upvote 1

Wow. Kelly Dwyer couldn't come off as a bigger a-hole if he tried in this article.

Sometimes I read blogs / twitter feeds and I wonder how many actual bloggers / writers / Magic-twitter-handles are on this board with us. His position and word choice sounds eerily similar to a few people on this board. haha

• Upvote 1

Kelly Dwyer is nothing more than Chris Chase's clone.

Live stream is BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I'll just say if this was not Rob's decision (which I don't believe) then he's a great actor.

Alex seems to be selling me that this was really all Rob. I'm not surprised by this, but it does seem to be all on him.

Nice shout out to James Borrego too for his work last year.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins 9m9 minutes ago

Scott Skiles said his relationship with Tobias Harris (his former player in MKE) is strong. Skiles said they've stayed in touch.

If truly true, this is a pleasant surprised and really good.

This may seem minor but I love how Skiles is all "we" and "our" already.

Yes, also love the shout out for JB by Alex.. he deserves it and did a great job for us, considering the circumstances.

EDIT: Okay. I'm thrilled with this hire simply based on Scott's reaction Bianchi stepping up to the microphone alone. :shard: