LaVar

Welcome Scott Skiles?

if it doesnt work out with Skiles Im sure Martins will be all over Sam Vincent next.

Michael Ansley or Geert Hammink might make good assistants.

Tree Rollins may be looking for another shot at a Coach/Player gig like he had here once before. Remember those days?

Loved Tree Rollins!!!!

He still represents what was good about this game!

Loved Tree Rollins!!!!

He still represents what was good about this game!

I remember playing against his daughter when I was 12. She was about 2 years older than me, about 6'2 and like 300 lbs. I was 6'1 and like 160 lbs. Very tough matchup.

She was on an all girls team with other famous athletes daughters. They played dirty. We won on a half court buzzer beater. Felt like we won a game in the nba finals.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 20m20 minutes ago

Story going online now: ESPN sources say Magic enter contract talks to make Scott Skiles next coach and hope to strike deal as soon as today

Looks like it's all but official with Mark Stein reporting the Magic could sign Scott Skiles as early as today.

With how he turns around each team in year 1 from mediocre to playoffs, I'm excited for next year. Go Magic!

Welcome everyone. Good to hear we might finally have a decision. What is everyone's thoughts on possible player acquisitions as a result of this move? I am thinking it is a positive and perhaps we will turn the corner (or hope to).

Guys: Reggie Theus.

Wasn't Reggie's daughter a Magic dancer a while back?

BTW, shouldn't the title say "Welcome Home Scott Skiles"?