LaVar

Welcome Scott Skiles?

It appears that Henny made the decision based on basketball rather than pressure from the owners and Alex. Great press conference!

They will obviously say that it was Henny... Personally this is a company hire above robs say so. He looked uncomfortable in the presser. The jury is out on this one. Hopefully it works

They will obviously say that it was Henny... Personally this is a company hire above robs say so. He looked uncomfortable in the presser. The jury is out on this one. Hopefully it works

Not sure if its a company hire or not, but from Henny's perspective why not hire the company guy if he's the best coach available? I don't think Thibs was ever really in the mix for the record.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure there were at least some round table discussions about Thibs and Brooks. With Henny talking to Skiles over the last 2 weeks it may just be that he decided that Skiles is the way to go and closed the deal.

It appears that Henny made the decision based on basketball rather than pressure from the owners and Alex. Great press conference!

Exactly. Contrary to what all the garbage that was said, this was Rob's pick. I was trying to say for the past couple of day that ownership has given Rob full reign over every decision. No reason to think this was any different.

The only people saying this was a company hire are those that don't like Skiles and refuse to believe their beloved Rob would do something they don't agree with.

This hire makes sense for so many different reasons. I'm really excited. Time to get some grit.

• Upvote 1

"Gritty, Gutty" should be our slogan next season.

Since Skiles has a Bruce Willis look about him, I would suggest "Play Hard".

Since Skiles has a Bruce Willis look about him, I would suggest "Play Hard".

^This.

We might never know how serious Thibs was about coming here. There's a strong possibility we were just leverage so he could get $$$.

This!