LaVar

Mario Hezonja ?

Who should we get with the 5th pick? (2015)   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we get with the 5th Pick? (2015)

• Mario Hezonja
    • Willie Cauley-Stein
    • Justise Winslow
    • Porzingis
    • Myles Turner
    • Stanley Johnson

I'm concerned with Marios ability to get to the line but I'm willing to attribute that to his limited role and playing time and not pin it all on his lack of ability to break down his man off the dribble.

I'm concerned with Marios ability to get to the line but I'm willing to attribute that to his limited role and playing time and not pin it all on his lack of ability to break down his man off the dribble.

I don't think we need him to get to the line. It would be a bonus. I think Payton and Vic, having more space, will do that fine. We need a marksman that can make plays with out the ball And create space for drive. Like Lewis did for us.

I don't think we need him to get to the line. It would be a bonus. I think Payton and Vic, having more space, will do that fine. We need a marksman that can make plays within the ball And create space for drive. Like Lewis did for us.

He should get a ton of open looks playing off Vic and Payton and has the athletic ability to shot fake and attack the rim on a straight line as well. He seems like the perfect fit on a team that needs perimeter shooting and wants to run. He'll need to defend more effectively, as does our team overall, but that's on our coach.

Porzingis is rail thin...So was KG for almost his entire career.

KG plays big and had an unmatched ferocity. Porzingis is about as fierce as the pillsbury doughboy.

Clearly, KG's greatest talent was being able to "set" a moving screen and only be called for it a few times a season. :rolleyes:

KG plays big and had an unmatched ferocity. Porzingis is about as fierce as the pillsbury doughboy.

I think Payton and Vic, having more space, will do that fine.

I don't think we want Payton on the line much right now.

Dear Lord, I don't want anything for Christmas. Just give Elfrid Payton a decent free-throw shot for me.