Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Doc Rivers is now a legendary choking coach. The choke of all chokes. They better just be happy they weren't up 3-0.

Now it will be the Beard vs. the Splash.

Happy for Harden (one of my favorite players), Happy for coach McHale who went through some awful things in his personal life, happy for all the other Rockets players as well.

The Rockets were one of the teams that were supposed to be worse this year, after failing to sign many high level free agents and losing Chandler Parsons.

Coming back from 1-3 is awesome and they have my entire respect

Doc Rivers is now a legendary choking coach. The choke of all chokes. They better just be happy they weren't up 3-0.

Now it will be the Beard vs. the Splash.

I found this gem from his post gamer awesome "I feel bad cause the guys just wanted to win to bad." :shard:

Yep. Very impressive

His entire dunk reels are better than anything I've seen in the NBA in years and years. I don't get why we can't get creativity like this in the NBA dunk contests. I guess it's mainly because NBA players don't just get paid to spend their entire days coming up with and mastering new dunks, but still.

Huge dunk by Dwight wow

That reminded me of the Kobe Dunk....even though Kobe's dunk was better. Dunked between two defenders. Huge man dunk.

Golden will win the championship this year. I haven't seen a focused and confident team with a respectful swagger like this. This is their first conference final..ever and they've been dominating. They'll tear apart the Cavaliers, once again, easy road to the finals.

Unlike OKC, I expect them not to choke. Kerr has really placed that team in a championship mindset. Its the type of mindset no team in the east has had other than LeBron James.

if GSW doesn't beat a Love-less Cleveland (with a one legged Kyrie) than I don't know what to believe anymore

Myself, I'd believe LeBron to be one hell of a basketball player.

The cavaliers won't beat the Golden State Warriors in the finals.