Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

If that was Duncans last game as a pro it was a fitting one. We got vintage Timmy all night. Shame they couldn't pull out the win. It's hard for me to see how the Clips can make it past Houston with CP3s injury, though it didn't seem to stop him against the Spurs.

If that was Duncans last game as a pro it was a fitting one. We got vintage Timmy all night. Shame they couldn't pull out the win. It's hard for me to see how the Clips can make it past Houston with CP3s injury, though it didn't seem to stop him against the Spurs.

The crazy thing is they still ran their offense through him. He hit something like 3 shots in a row under 5 minutes to go.

Let's just take a second to appreciate Blake Griffin's playoff numbers:

24.4 PTS, 13.3 REB, 8.1 AST, 1.3 BLK, 1.4 STL

That is just ludicrous. They're comparable to Barkley's numbers the year he went to the Finals.

Let's just take a second to appreciate Blake Griffin's playoff numbers:

24.4 PTS, 13.3 REB, 8.1 AST, 1.3 BLK, 1.4 STL

That is just ludicrous. They're comparable to Barkley's numbers the year he went to the Finals.

Makes me wonder if Gordon could become a poorer man's Blake. Blake has been amazing, and I love the improvements he made to his shot

Austin Rivers, guys. He has LA chanting his name. Do you know how huge that must be for him?

15 points in the last 4:03. Did not expect that

Clutch LeBron. Bad night for the haters

Bad night for David Blatt. First he tries to call a timeout when he has none left and gets lucky. Then Lebron changes the play call on the last play and sinks the game winner (original play had 'Bron in bounding why? I have no idea.)