Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

If the Warriors win tonight, I don't even know who would deserve the MVP. They're kinda winning by default. Curry only had a monster 4th quarter on game 5 but that's it

Iguodala is my pick just like Boris Diaw was last year. Boris Diaw was critical. Iguodala was definitely a critical veteran player for these young guys. Livingston was quietly effective. I'm just glad Livingston is winning because he was a very serious player on that Brooklyn team. He and pierce.

Great patience by the Warriors to go for twos. The Cavaliers are crumbling right now.

The Warriors will get one of the weirdest championships ever. They've won with their 2 biggest stars (the splash brothers) playing so-so at best. They have an amazing supporting cast though

They settled too much on that possession.

You can't coast a game on LeBron.

I don't understand how anyone would want to draft a big stiff after watching these finals. 3 point shooting is so important now, the Warriors keep hitting heart breaking shot after heart breaking shot.

Can Cleveland get favored anymore than tonight... Officials are swallowing their whistles hard

Its fine. They let Cleveland have a free for all that last 3 minutes. In vain.