Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

It was not called because that call, and the travel by Mozgov just after that where he took 4 steps might have caused Cleveland to lose. They also have to ignore all of the flying elbows from the Cavs, and ignore the very obvious pushes and shoves.

So when Lebron tackled Curry for the steal, how is that not a foul?

The dubs finally playing how they should and still room for improvement.

That whole situation of the camera shot took GS out of the flow of the Game. Jeff Van Gundy, who always mentions the rules because the suspect commentators around him won't, says he should be out of the game if he continued to bleed. I had a feeling they'd forget that rule existed and just have him muscle it out until halftime where he could get it stitched. We all know what the Cavs look like with him off the floor. Gotta stay consistent to throttled press illusions.

GS made their shots early on and have had the Cavaliers at their mercy. What they need to do is blow up the lead and not coast on it. I expect them to coast on it..

Most of all, LeBron is not playing well at all. He wasn't even playing that well in the wins. He was just taking a heavy...heavy amount of field goals.

The dubs finally playing how they should and still room for improvement.

That whole situation of the camera shot took GS out of the flow of the Game. Jeff Van Gundy, who always mentions the rules because the suspect commentators around him won't, says he should be out of the game if he continued to bleed. I had a feeling they'd forget that rule existed and just have him muscle it out until halftime where he could get it stitched. We all know what the Cavs look like with him off the floor. Gotta stay consistent to throttled press illusions.

GS made their shots early on and have had the Cavaliers at their mercy. What they need to do is blow up the lead and not coast on it. I expect them to coast on it..

Most of all, LeBron is not playing well at all. He wasn't even playing that well in the wins. He was just taking a heavy...heavy amount of field goals.

Just noticed your picture. True Detective, what an amazing show. Cannot wait for the new season.

I'm sorry guys. Had .....simply had to show you this off Spurstalk through twitter.

True Detective first season was mental. This is definitely going to end as a high end television show for McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. Harrelson has taken many serious roles now.

True Detective first season was mental. This is definitely going to end as a high end television show for McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. Harrelson has taken many serious roles now.

This season we get Colin Farrel, Vince Vaughn, Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsh. I'm a big Vince Vaughn fan even if some of his resent movies have been less than spectacular.

Oh and if you like True Detective you have to watch Bloodline on NetFlix. Killer show.