Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Lebron is the primary ball handler. He's not a great passer and can't really create for himself or others. He's feisty on defense but he also doesn't need to play offense. If he had to play both ends, I don't know how long he can keep that up.

That's why he's a backup PG.

Which one of you....guys wanted us to pick up Harrison Barnes?

The officials almost bailed out Golden State that game. Most of all, the officials completely failed to call the foul on LeBron undercutting curry for the steal that ended up into a phantom call for Dell.

Most of all, this is completely on Golden State. Cleveland has been doing the same thing for the past three games.

Most of all, this Dell story is a complete front for the Cavaliers and a media driven Disney lie.

There's no one in Golden State's mind but themselves. They still aren't in the mindset to win this series. Had they played how they played in the 4th quarter ..through the game, they would have been fine. You don't make your move late. You make your move NOW. Especially against a LeBron led team.

That's why he's a backup PG.

Being a hustle guy who gets away with throwing elbows on defense is good when your playing next to the best player in the world. On most teams, however, it won't get you far.

Which one of you....guys wanted us to pick up Harrison Barnes?

The officials almost bailed out Golden State that game. Most of all, the officials completely failed to call the foul on LeBron undercutting curry for the steal that ended up into a phantom call for Dell.

Most of all, this is completely on Golden State. Cleveland has been doing the same thing for the past three games.

Most of all, this Dell story is a complete front for the Cavaliers and a media driven Disney lie.

There's no one in Golden State's mind but themselves. They still aren't in the mindset to win this series. Had they played how they played in the 4th quarter ..through the game, they would have been fine. You don't make your move late. You make your move NOW. Especially against a LeBron led team.

Yeah. The delly thing is somewhat narrative. They're used to having 6-ish starts to talk about with other personalities as supporting roles. This year is pretty much LeBron, curry, and klay. So they elevate Dellavedova (who would generally be a feel good personality story) into star status. Just like they started talking a bunch about James Jones in the first half. They have to build a narrative for the viewers.

All credit in the world to LeBron and Cleveland's coaching staff. Replace LeBron with a league average sf and this would be the worst team of all time. They're winning games with zero players that you would prefer to start on your team.

Mosgov has been great defensively as well. He and Thompson are a surprisingly potent front court on that end. Those two, I think, are playing a huge role in the Cavs' success in this series.

I think Tristan Thompson is the only guy on the Cavs right now that would start for us.

Correct. I came to that conclusion when I asked myself what we would achieve if we had LeBron at SF. Our PG, SG and C are better than their current starting ones

Correct. I came to that conclusion when I asked myself what we would achieve if we had LeBron at SF. Our PG, SG and C are better than their current starting ones

I do like Mosgov's game a lot, though. He should and Tristan Thompson deserve way more praise than that Delladova guy does.