Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

I'm really in awe of the lack of adjustments by Steve Kerr and the Warriors coaching staff, and also at how the Warriors just seem to be going through the motions with the thought in their mind "We're a better team, we'll just win right?".

Kerr has mad no adjustments in finding ways to get Curry or Thompson better looks, and if he has they haven't worked. Curry is the MVP so I understand he should be able to just do more, but he's not even getting good looks.

As much as I hate everything that Cleveland is and how they got here, I will give credit where credit is due: The Cavs are playing with intensity and have truly risen to the occasion.

I don't see any adjustment to be made. The Golden State warriors are failing mentally to make open shots. Damn you Spurs for losing in the first round.

As awful as the Golden State warriors have played, they're only down single digits. They are simply not playing with urgency at all. They are more than capable of beating this team. Hell, Cleveland shouldn't even have a win. What the hell is going on in their locker room?

The Warriors aren't moving the ball. They also took some games off against Memphis and still dominated the last few, so I'm not counting them out

I'm not counting them out either, but they're overall approach to these games is head scratching bad.

I wouldn't mind it.

--

The Cavs are putting on a classic performance. No excuses

Nope. I can't even hate on them. They're getting it done. I really can't remember the last time I saw a team just fold like this. Did anyone really ever feel like the Warriors were going to win this game? They just seem shell shocked at all times.

Ugh, this is the most overhyped 6-14 game I've ever seen.

That's what I would have thought, but honestly he checks out everything I want in a backup PG

Can shoot from deep

Plays really good defense

Is smart with the ball

Not like I'm proposing we go out and spend a ton of money on him, just talking backup.