Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Am I the only one who sees the Warriors playing 5 on 8? The "officiating" is horrendous.

Yes it was awful but it's what you should expect by now. Its been 20 plus years. However, Golden State played like a weak minded eastern conference team.

Teams can overcome awful officiating by making their shots. The Cavs are without Kyrie and without Love. What else can Golden State ask for????????????????????????

They played beneath themselves completely tonight and if that circus of play continues, they'll lose this finals. They completely lost confidence in their offense by settling for Jumpers. Barnes and Speights can be complete liabilities when they aren't making critical shots.

Most of all, Curry was a no show tonight against lesser competition and on a night where Klay Thompson finally put on the performance needed to aid Curry's scoring capability. Curry forced his shot tonight and his form was unnatural as the game progressed. The Golden State Warriors committed horrible turnover early and throughout.

The officiating allocated free throws to Mozgov early on which goes ignored into the fourth when players are in foul trouble because all that matters in the highlights is LeBron James closing out the game.

I wouldn't put this game on the referees at all. It is completely on Golden State choking themselves to death against a mediocre Cavs team. They should be embarrassed. Especially Curry.

The question is...how the ***** did Golden State tie this game.

Lebron was on the wrong side of awful officiating here in OT. What is the league coming to when Lebron can't get the right call? Lol

Has there been any other last minute play called in LeBron's career other than ISO drives?

They've been playing that way the entire game. It's tough to watch

--

I'm actually glad the Cavs won, it's better for the series

Golden State had the officiating heavily in their favor in the last minutes and still didn't pull it out. What more can they ask for?

It's like how guys play on 2k with their My Player.

I had that exact thought while watching the game. Sometimes the AI has better basketball IQ than the Cavs role players though. Looking at you JR Smith

I also watched him throw a lot of elbows to the ribs of his defender, hooking after throwing the elbow to the ribs, there was a lot of pushing and shoving and holding, and in nearly every instance the defender was called for the foul. On that play late in the game near the baseline where LeBron was hit across the arms as the shot clock was about to expire, he traveled just before the contact. There was a layup by Mozgov where he moved his pivot foot, and then moved both feet again but the shot was counted. LVG commented on that. These plays do affect the outcome of the game.

LeBron commits many fouls in every game that are not called. He runs people over that are clear and obvious offensive fouls but he is the one who shoots free throws.

Golden State did play a rather pathetic game, my point is that the Cavs did not need the assistance of the "officiating" crew last night. LeBron does not win on his talent or his ability or his skills, he wins because he expects every call to go in his favor regardless of who actually committed the foul.

Lebron was on the wrong side of awful officiating here in OT. What is the league coming to when Lebron can't get the right call? Lol