Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

That's pretty funny to reread. At least I was right about the Pelicans making the playoffs and 4/5 of the all rookie team (I'm pretty sure anyway).

No real suprises in the 1st game of the 1st round of the playoffs. Except for maybe Beno Udrih dominating the Blazers.

That's pretty funny to reread. At least I was right about the Pelicans making the playoffs and 4/5 of the all rookie team (I'm pretty sure anyway).

No real suprises in the 1st game of the 1st round of the playoffs. Except for maybe Beno Udrih dominating the Blazers.

The prediction I'm most proud of is the Heat missing the playoffs. I had a lot of misses though

Love this O comment

For some reason, I see the Rockets BARELY making the playoffs. They were unable to maintain keeping their core togethe

The timberwolves can't be worse than the Lakers. The Heat will make the playoffs if it comes down to us and them. You know the NBA Mauro. Come on.

The Rockets can't be better than the Mavs which has the second best coaching in the league and has a wonderfully well put together roster. I believe the rockets are on a collision course.

That's all I can argue.

:shard:

The prediction I'm most proud of is the Heat missing the playoffs. I had a lot of misses though

Love this O comment

smile_shardhappy.png

lol.....well shieet. You win lol

I remember saying a couple of 2 years ago that Atlanta should move their team.

Their town was full of ingrate fans. Especially when the Heat were in town, it was sad for them..."Gilbert Arenas mid 2000's Washington wizards decline" sad. Milwaukee Bucks mediocrity bad.

Its never enjoyable when your arena is overrun by opposing fans or empty during the playoffs. That's how are arena is now. Granted that our team was awful this season, our fans haven't ever been this awful in their showings.

I remember saying a couple of 2 years ago that Atlanta should move their team.

Their town was full of ingrate fans. Especially when the Heat were in town, it was sad for them..."Gilbert Arenas mid 2000's Washington wizards decline" sad. Milwaukee Bucks mediocrity bad.

Its never enjoyable when your arena is overrun by opposing fans or empty during the playoffs. That's how are arena is now. Granted that our team was awful this season, our fans haven't ever been this awful in their showings.

Yea Im pretty sure our fans would be way better if we had been the 1 seed in the East and not a lotto team.