Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

This season we get Colin Farrel, Vince Vaughn, Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsh. I'm a big Vince Vaughn fan even if some of his resent movies have been less than spectacular.

Oh and if you like True Detective you have to watch Bloodline on NetFlix. Killer show.

I've heard of that show. I guess now I have to que it.

Golden State managed to not completely choke away that lead and play like they were meant to play. I'm elated that they didn't pull a OKC Thunder on this one. All the while, the crowd has been silent.

I've heard of that show. I guess now I have to que it.

Do it. You won't be disappointed. Me and the wife finished the whole first season in 2 days.

The Warriors can start pre-ordering their rings

Don't tell them that because that's what they started to do when Irving went down lol.

I thought LeBron covered a lot of ground between the hard foul by Bogut and hitting the camera. I understand momentum and all that stuff, but that did seem like a loooong ways to go.

The dubs finally playing how they should and still room for improvement.

That whole situation of the camera shot took GS out of the flow of the Game. Jeff Van Gundy, who always mentions the rules because the suspect commentators around him won't, says he should be out of the game if he continued to bleed. I had a feeling they'd forget that rule existed and just have him muscle it out until halftime where he could get it stitched. We all know what the Cavs look like with him off the floor. Gotta stay consistent to throttled press illusions.

GS made their shots early on and have had the Cavaliers at their mercy. What they need to do is blow up the lead and not coast on it. I expect them to coast on it..

Most of all, LeBron is not playing well at all. He wasn't even playing that well in the wins. He was just taking a heavy...heavy amount of field goals.

I thought LeBron covered a lot of ground between the hard foul by Bogut and hitting the camera. I understand momentum and all that stuff, but that did seem like a loooong ways to go.

Normal people see a crowd and roll or slide to stop their momentum. This is a common thing you see during a basketball game, guys falling down under the basket.

LeBron tried to regain his balance and actually almost had it. But instead of stopping his momentum, he propelled himself forward, right into the cameraman.

It was probably a bad instinct on his part but you can't really blame him for that.

The fall looked exaggerated but I thought it was legit. Most of all, I was pissed of that somebody had the NERVE..to say to the camera man "That's your fault! Sticking that camera in his face!" I'm glad the camera man answered with. It was an NBA TV camera man doing his job. Then people complained about the camera man being "supposedly" too close on the floor. Once again, this a NBA TV camera man....who just like any other camera men..are always in those spots on court doing their job. How else do we baseline camera views? The ignorance baffles me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSriY7itO0c

3:36

You know what. I didn't want to add to that again but during the game, Draymond Green had to be subbed out because his contacts were messed up. In his blatantly truthful mentality, Jeff Van Gundy cleverly mentions: James bleeding only gets 30 seconds (plus) and the game has to be stopped. However, Green loses a contact and he has to be immediately subbed out. Daggers.

Jeff Van Gundy is always on par while Jackson and Breen continue to mislead the audience by sometimes completely supporting wrong calls to save face, being silenced when the completely wrong call is made shown through replay to be obviously wrong, or being silenced by Jeff Van Gundy denunciations and condemnations.

Bill Burr is probably a guy Jeff Van Gundy probably listens to on occasion. I wouldn't be surprised.

Its the funniest commentary team ever. I wonder why ESPN still hasn't fired Jeff. Maybe he has something on them. I bet there office Hierarchy and position safety is like The Wire. Better kiss ass or you'll get put on the boat like McNulty or in the basement like Daniels.