Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

This is like me trying to watch Monday Night Football. Say the halftime score is 6-3. If I stay up and watch the second half, the final score will be 9-6. If I go to bed, both teams go nuts in the second half, and the final score will be 41-38.

me last night "eh, there's like 10.5 minutes left. it's midnight. I have to wake up at 6. Warriors are down 20. Might as well go to sleep. Every single time they make a run, Anderson his a few shots so I doubt they're going to come back. I think the extra 30 minutes of sleep are more important."

Stupid me.

This is like me trying to watch Monday Night Football. Say the halftime score is 6-3. If I stay up and watch the second half, the final score will be 9-6. If I go to bed, both teams go nuts in the second half, and the final score will be 41-38.

Yup. Went back and found the exact moment I chose sleep. 8 minutes and 48 seconds left. Anderson just hit a fadeaway dirk like 20 footer to put nola up 18 and golden state called timeout

me last night "eh, there's like 10.5 minutes left. it's midnight. I have to wake up at 6. Warriors are down 20. Might as well go to sleep. Every single time they make a run, Anderson his a few shots so I doubt they're going to come back. I think the extra 30 minutes of sleep are more important."

Stupid me.

I probably would've done the same thing if I had lessons on Friday.

Anderson was amazing yesterday and I thought the 4th quarter would be an after thought..

What a meltdown!

When did Drew Gooden turn into Ray Allen?

After he left the Magic. This thread belongs in the Orlando Magic forum, as at least one player in the playoffs will be targeted by Henny.

When we waived/bought out washed up Hedo I never imagined I'd see him actually playing in a game 7 ever again.

The NBA is funny that way. Derek Fisher also got meaningful minutes in his last season for the Thunder, when he absolutely shouldn't.

--

Danny Green has a great knack for blocks