Mauro Pedrosa

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Yea Im pretty sure our fans would be way better if we had been the 1 seed in the East and not a lotto team.

Right. Any other team under the same circumstances would be a crazy crowd. Hell, in our finals year our crowd was comparable to golden state's this year.

Miami's crowd was criticised because it was late arriving and would leave too early. They still showed up and were loud.

Atlanta had a few mostly empty sections in the upper bowl. That is disgraceful. Atlanta is the 9th largest metropolitan area in the united states and has 5.6 million people compared to Orlando, Portland, San Antonio, and Charlotte that have 2.3 million.

If you can't sell out a playoff game in the 9th largest metropolitan area in the united states after you've won 60 games and are the 1 seed in your conference, I think it's time to move.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 14 min

From 1997 to right now, would you rather have had Duncan or Kobe on your fav NBA team? Is this even a debate anymore?

Discuss

Discuss

That's tough. Duncan benefits from smart management that allowed him to remain healthy in his later years. I don't think he's still playing now if he was on a different team.

its a really tough decision.

That's tough. Duncan benefits from smart management that allowed him to remain healthy in his later years. I don't think he's still playing now if he was on a different team.

its a really tough decision.

I think I'd take Kobe for his incredible skills at a weaker position

me last night "eh, there's like 10.5 minutes left. it's midnight. I have to wake up at 6. Warriors are down 20. Might as well go to sleep. Every single time they make a run, Anderson his a few shots so I doubt they're going to come back. I think the extra 30 minutes of sleep are more important."

Stupid me.