Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

Can you please adjust your name fom "love" to "im a casual fan of" because this is getting to be silly to read.

Honestly, this is the problem with our fan base. So many people claim to be hardcore magic fans, but they really are not and are simply casual fans who will stop following the team on a whim or never really did in the first place. But they still feel very entitled to whine and complain about things that they think are bad.

Its more about orlando being a commuter city than anything else.

Really dude? Are you a fan of Orlando Magic? If so, then you love Orlando Magic

Really dude? Are you a fan of Orlando Magic? If so, then you love Orlando Magic

Yes, so much that I actually watched the press conference and heard Skiles take on Tobias Harris.

Then you get my point about my username

No I don't understand why you wouldn't have watched or read the press conference articles before bringing up the T12 questions. It is the only newsworthy Magic event in weeks. I'd imagine most fans would do that. All I'm saying.

No I don't understand why you wouldn't have watched or read the press conference articles before bringing up the T12 questions. It is the only newsworthy Magic event in weeks. I'd imagine most fans would do that. All I'm saying.

It is because since I can not hear, there is no closed caption so I do not understand what they are saying

I guess I could have read the press conference articles but I did not think about doing that since I am an idiot

It is because since I can not hear, there is no closed caption so I do not understand what they are saying

I guess I could have read the press conference articles but I did not think about doing that since I am an idiot

Lol..you need Twitter in your life. It makes things much easier. Just let us know if you need accounts to follow for situations such as this.

Lol..you need Twitter in your life. It makes things much easier. Just let us know if you need accounts to follow for situations such as this.

A best magic/general nba accounts to follow thread would be a good idea.

I hate Twitter, I will do so, thank you

Yes I hate twitter too. But for your situation, you may really like it.It's good stuff around draft time and great for press conferences..post games..all that type of stuff.

Yes I hate twitter too. But for your situation, you may really like it.It's good stuff around draft time and great for press conferences..post games..all that type of stuff.

I guess I will try it, thank you again