Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I really like Jodie Meeks and would love to trade for him

Meeks would be one of those smart vet signings that we haven't really made yet.

Right. I feel like, for what his expectations are, he's exceeding them.

He can't help his role right now. We asked him to play point guard. We asked him to take over the offense.

I hear you, yet surely Dipo is accountable for some of his play, right? Like shot selection?

And honestly I'm not trying to single out Dipo. Rather, I'm simply looking at the big picture as we go into year 4 of a rebuild. Surely Henny has to put together a more cohesive unit this summer that results in more wins.

As I thought about this thread last night, I really wish we had traded Harris at the deadline. Even if he does re-sign for 10 mil/yr, I don't necessarily think that makes us a better team. I like some of our individual players, but our team is imbalanced and inconsistent.

The closer we get to the end of the season the more apparent it is to me that the only untouchable players on this team are Vuc and Payton. I don't necessarily think we'll trade Dipo unless an unlikely scenario presents itself, but he doesn't fall into the same category as Vuc and Elf. Same for Aaron Gordon although I don't see us moving him as his ceiling is high and he will fit into whatever this team becomes over the next few years.

@JohnDenton555: Former @OrlandoMagic PG @jameernelson said he went to the @OrlandoCitySC game on Sat and his section at Citrus Bowl gave him a standing O."

This makes me happy

@JohnDenton555: Former @OrlandoMagic PG @jameernelson said he went to the @OrlandoCitySC game on Sat and his section at Citrus Bowl gave him a standing O."

This makes me happy

Nice! He probably wouldn't even get one at a Magic game knowing our lazy fans.

Sign and trade Harris for Taj Gibson, do anything and everything to get Kawhi, then draft Towns or Porzingis and I'm thrilled... The defensive potential of a Payton/Oladipo/Leonard/Gordon/Gibson lineup really gets my freak juices flowing

Sign and trade Harris for Taj Gibson, do anything and everything to get Kawhi, then draft Towns or Porzingis and I'm thrilled... The defensive potential of a Payton/Oladipo/Leonard/Gordon/Gibson lineup really gets my freak juices flowing

Buy who scores?

Oh my goodness. Fans, hide your husbands, hide your wives, hide your children...

Buy who scores?

Hopefully, Victor continues to develop as that go-to scorer... I also think if given the opportunity, Kawhi Leonard could be a go to individual scorer..