Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

And there goes any and all credibility...that's just piss poor reporting.

The only thing I can think of was when he was screwed out of multiple calls and wanted to go complain to the refs and the coaching staff had to go contain him.

We'll see. Hope springs eternal but it was only a few short months ago that we were gritting our teeth trying to watch them and could not wait for the season to end. There was a lot of talk about how many holes there were in the roster, and how the team was made up of pieces that didn't fit well together. Since then we've added a new coach and made some relatively small roster changes. Is that enough to justify the optimism in your post? I'm not so sure. As I said, we'll see.........

I can always count on you to be very negative, but I have said why I think this way. Ill recap quickly:

Better coaching - makes a big difference.

Better bench - makes a very big difference

Yes there are still players that may or may not fit well together and the team is young. But again, I said IF they can overcome that, and I capitalized it so it was pretty clear, which lead me to..

i doubt the league is the least bit scared of this team

You clearly didn't even read my post.

Losing the 2010 ECF hurt way more than losing the Finals the year before did. That team looked to have something going, but the Celtics found a way to cool us down. Perkins held his own against Dwight and our shooters didn't do jack, mainly Vince Carter who choked under the pressure.

I designed this during that dark time in my life... its on my facebook

MISSING VINCE CARTER

If you cant read the small text it says:

"Often Referred to as "Wince Harder". He is an NBA swingman who has all the athleic ability in the world, but prefers to take jumpers so as to not endanger his brittle knees. Last know location was missing FT's in Orlando"

If seen please call 1-800-PLAYOFFS or the Magic Front Office

We should have a forum thread dedicated to Photos and place it in the hall of fame. To bad there's so many of them missing. Especially that hilarious photo of Rashard's shrunk hands.

What is with this JR Smith comparison? Where do you think JR Smith would be if he had no basketball talent? Come on, don't be shy. I can guess what your answers would be and its not pretty.

I don't see this comparison in character. Its like the lesser media outlets go-to statement when his name comes up.

"Mario Hezonja? Isn't he like....erm ....Uh...Durrr..*droll a little*.......JR SMITH?" *****in ****.

Something that stuck with me during those ECF games was Matt Barnes falling for Paul Pierce's pump fakes over and over again.

Also, the hope that we could come back from 0-3...

What is with this JR Smith comparison? Where do you think JR Smith would be if he had no basketball talent? Come on, don't be shy. I can guess what your answers would be and its not pretty.

I don't see this comparison in character. Its like the lesser media outlets go-to statement when his name comes up.

"Mario Hezonja? Isn't he like....erm ....Uh...Durrr..*droll a little*.......JR SMITH?" *****in ****.

The comparison is there from a basketball perspective. JR Smith has insane talent, can catch fire and shoot lights out and is a spectacular dunker.

From a personality standpoint, I would rather have Mario. He is not a club rat and is instead a gym rat. Thats good. I think he will be better than JR Smith.

I can always count on you to be very negative, but I have said why I think this way. Ill recap quickly:

Better coaching - makes a big difference.

Better bench - makes a very big difference

Yes there are still players that may or may not fit well together and the team is young. But again, I said IF they can overcome that, and I capitalized it so it was pretty clear, which lead me to..

You clearly didn't even read my post.

You can call it negative but I was correct the past couple of summers when people were way over-estimating what we had. I've already said I'm more optimistic this season because of the coaching change. But......it kind of depends on how much of the teams terribleness last year was due to coaching. Because the roster really hasn't changed that much. In particular we didn't do much at all with power forward, probably our biggest weakness last year.

So as I said, we'll see. People tend to look at the team with rose colored glasses during the summer. I'm not doing that. You want to call that negative, *shrugs*, that's fine.