Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I guess we will find out in 2 months.

The fourth team has a 37.8% chance of picking 1-3, 9.9% chance of picking fourth, and 35.1% chance of picking 5th.

The fifth team has a 29.2% chance of picking top three

It's not 1995. The game has changed.

I don't even know what your point is. Game has changed to where there aren't any defensive minded 4's? You can't win with such an player?

There aren't any of those players available because the teams that have them are winning and aren't in the market of trading them and free agency is slim pickings.

I don't even know what your point is. Game has changed to where there aren't any defensive minded 4's? You can't win with such an player?

There aren't any of those players available because the teams that have them are winning and aren't in the market of trading them and free agency is slim pickings.

A defensive 4 isn't a hard find but it seems that a lot of teams enjoy spacing and having a 4 who can shoot it deep seems to be more of the sought after player.

Really? The PFs for the top teams are Milsap, Love and Green.

I don't know what it is, but it is hard for me to get behind a 6'6" guy as our defensive anchor next to Vuc

You are thinking traditional rosters, so that is why. As stated, the guy is a candidate to win DPOY because he can switch over and over and defend about any player on the court. That is being valued in todays NBA a lot more with the advent of the PF playing more like a SF.

Im not going to say it would suck to have a 7 footer at PF who can do these things, but they are not very common.

I don't know what it is, but it is hard for me to get behind a 6'6" guy as our defensive anchor next to Vuc

Dennis Rodman was only 6'7".

** There is a growing sense in NBA coaching circles that Florida's Billy Donovan will give renewed consideration to making a move to the pros after a rough (by his standards) season in Gainesville. Although there is no firm indication yet that the Orlando Magic will pursue Donovan again when they ramp up their coaching search in late April, it's a scenario that's bound to be talked about.

** It is widely -- and I mean widely -- believed throughout the league that Fred Hoiberg, whose Iowa State Cyclones were bounced in the first round of the tournament Thursday by UAB, is the top choice of the Chicago Bulls to replace Tom Thibodeau in the event that the Bulls and Thibs indeed part company at season's end.

http://espn.go.com/b.../_/id/3625/3625

That's literally saying nothing. There's no indication that the magic are interested in Donovan. However it will likely be talked about. Which I am fulfilling right now by talking about it.

Sources say there is no indication I am getting ice cream today, however, there is a high likelihood that I will pass an establishment that sells ice cream at some point this weekend.