Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

It's not my conclusion. Go read any Jazz blog or follow that team. It's their conclusion, not mine.

Ill bet you that Payton will be the better PG than Exum, and most likely Exum long term will play SG.

I mean, I haven't seen any indication from beat writers, bloggers, national guys, their head coach, or GM that he will be anything other than the starting PG but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@WojYahooNBA Sources: Doc Rivers, Steve Ballmer, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Paul Pierce and JJ Redick are converging on Houston to meet with Jordan.

@WojYahooNBA Sources: Doc Rivers, Steve Ballmer, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Paul Pierce and JJ Redick are converging on Houston to meet with Jordan.

If Jordan has a change of heart, would it be considered bad form?

@WojYahooNBA Sources: Conversations that Clippers teammates have had w/ DeAndre Jordan in past 24 hours give players confidence he'll return to them.

I mean, I haven't seen any indication from beat writers, bloggers, national guys, their head coach, or GM that he will be anything other than the starting PG but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well you can post a funny emoji to make yourself feel witty but you would still be incorrect. Just one quick example, but there are many :

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/2410262-155/kragthorpe-utah-jazzs-next-step-requires

Well you can post a funny emoji to make yourself feel witty but you would still be incorrect. Just one quick example, but there are many :

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/2410262-155/kragthorpe-utah-jazzs-next-step-requires

JJ Redick is pretty critical of the Clippers offseason thus far.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/13220840/jj-redick-says-los-angeles-clippers-get-failing-grade-free-agency

Edit: I just got out of a meeting and it looks like you guys are already talking about this. I wonder if the Clippers will get nailed with tampering?(or is that even possible since Jordan just 'agreed' to sign with them? I'm not 100% on the rules before free agency officially begins).

JJ Redick is pretty critical of the Clippers offseason thus far.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/13220840/jj-redick-says-los-angeles-clippers-get-failing-grade-free-agency

Edit: I just got out of a meeting and it looks like you guys are already talking about this. I wonder if the Clippers will get nailed with tampering?(or is that even possible since Jordan just 'agreed' to sign with them? I'm not 100% on the rules before free agency officially begins).

It was just a verbal commitment. Clips are allowed to converse until the pen hits the pad.

Howard Beck @HowardBeck

Longtime NBA exec, on Clippers' 11th-hour lobbying of a committed FA: "this happens a lot." Only difference now is how public it's become.

hmmmmmm....

So if you have a guys cell number it's no longer harassment?

They're all friends? I mean they've only played with each other for 3 years now. Deandre must be really sensitive...

Howard Beck @HowardBeck

Longtime NBA exec, on Clippers' 11th-hour lobbying of a committed FA: "this happens a lot." Only difference now is how public it's become.

hmmmmmm....

The Clippers think if they advertise everything they do things they want will get done. They probably have a few entitlement issues because of how easy it was to give their owner the boot. I'm hoping Jordan stays with Dallas. I'm getting tired of hearing the Clippers whine.

Seems like Dallas has a history ...

Marc Stein retweeted David Aldridge

Kurt Thomas to the Knicks in 1999 as well Marc Stein added,

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt

Mavs especially salty about this since they've lost out on guys w/whom they thought they had agreements, like JKidd in '13 (signed w/NY).

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt

Just heard from a longtime team exec: "I have always said until someone is signed they aren't signed. To me verbal doesn't mean much."