Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I never knew it was an unwritten rule to stop recruiting a FA once a verbal commitment was agreed upon.

Considering Cuban's brother is saying there's a tort law regarding interfering with prospective business contracts in Texas, I'd say there's more than just an unwritten rule.

We have to let the Millsap dream go, especially since we just spent ~10mm on 2 other players as well.

It would have been great to have a more experienced guy in the starting lineup, and probably would have made us a 7-8 seed, but we just need a little more patience with the young guys we have.

No, you don't do this because it's underhanded and hurts you in future deals with the other team. It's breaking an unwritten rule and you're harassing a man who made a decision

It's just a verbal commit he hasn't signed anything. I wouldn't say it's underhanded. And harassing...they have his cell number they can call him anytime lol.

Considering Cuban's brother is saying there's a tort law regarding interfering with prospective business contracts in Texas, I'd say there's more than just an unwritten rule.

but, isn't that what Hedo did a while back? change his mind, I mean ...

It's just a verbal commit he hasn't signed anything. I wouldn't say it's underhanded. And harassing...they have his cell number they can call him anytime lol.

So if you have a guys cell number it's no longer harassment?

but, isn't that what Hedo did a while back? change his mind, I mean ...

I guess Toronto doesn't have that tort law.

I'm not well versed in business law.

@SpearsNBAYahoo LAC became aware that DeAndre Jordan was having second thoughts "a few days ago. Blake Griffin has already talked to him, Chris Paul soon.

I didn't think going to the Mavs was a good idea to begin with. Their roster isn't enticing at all.

Exum will be a good player but I think your right that his future is at SG. A lot of scouts thought so before the draft as well.

The Exum vs Payton debate is ridiculous since Exum was off the board long before Payton was selected.

By that logic we should have taken Towns this year over Mario.

Um, we should have

@WojYahooNBA Doc Rivers has arrived in Houston and plans to meet with DeAndre Jordan before he can sign with Dallas, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

@ramonashelburne Like I said, this started Monday with DJ having second thoughts and CALLING Doc Rivers.

@WojYahooNBA Sources: Clips responded to Jordan expressing doubt on decision. Griffin, Redick may be in Houston w/ Doc today. Dallas fortifying response.