Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

@BobbyMarks42

P1 Still some good names on the FA market: N. Cole ®, J. Lin, J. Nelson, D. Sloan, A. Miller, M. Thornton, JR Smith, J. Jenkins, A.Shved

P2: K. McDaniels ®, G. Green, J. Taylor, D. Wright, J. Hill, Mirza T ®, Amare, D. Arthur, Jo. Smith, C. Boozer, L. Moute, E. Kanter ®

P3: J. Withey, S. Dalembert, K. Seraphin, L. Scola, C. Copeland, R. Hollins

who are the 2013 Paul Millsap and Demarre Carroll of this group?

Not trying to start an argument...Exum gets bashed here a lot and deservedly so...just think when it's all said and done it could be a pick Henny regrets if he is still here next season.

Then again, Gordon and Exum both could turn out to be nice players.

It's a situation that bears watching and I certainly plan on it.

GO MAGIC !!!

As long as you don't pretend that you were in favor of drafting Exum at any point. You wanted the Magic to take your boy Randle and you did your little article trolling routine for several months leading up to the draft when it looked like we would take Exum. You even said you would have preferred for us to take Smart.

I expect we'll make a run at Horford next summer.

Makes sense, does what we need in the position we need. It'll be interesting to see how Atlanta go this season.

As long as you don't pretend that you were in favor of drafting Exum at any point. You wanted the Magic to take your boy Randle and you did your little article trolling routine for several months leading up to the draft when it looked like we would take Exum. You even said you would have preferred for us to take Smart.

I forgot about that. Lol.

BRich and Catalina....Ha Ha Ha...Re: Magical

I remember too...At the time I was Otis Smith Jr's personal trainer...he attended college 5 minutes from my house.

I had Soul Bro text him if Chris Paul was coming...he texted back...NO NO NO NO NO !!!

Soul posted what he said but by that time everybody was on the Magical train, LOL

GOOD TIMES , as you said !!!

• Downvote 1

Where is Moldy???? Come out of hiding!

there are a few other "notorious" poster who've been absent for a while ... Jared or Jareth, for example ... what about YBR or YaBoyRich, or something like that, who swore he was Dwight's Twitter confidant? onece the Coward was gone, YBR also swore he'd always be a Magic fan and always around ...