Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Reading on the guy. Apparently he is well liked on the Knicks and started 31 games for them. They just couldn't afford him due to some weird contract rules. 60% mid range jumper which apparently is very good. Knicks fans are lamenting losing him.

the magic now boast 2 of the worst bigs at defending the pick and roll in the league

Funny thing in the list you posted is everyone's favorite guy Ed Davis. But no one posted this stat when they were frothing at the mouth for the Magic to sign him. Crazy how that works.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Assume the Magic wanted to preserve all potential cap space for next summer. Otherwise, can't figure why you'd want J. Smith over O'Quinn.

I think that is it, plus I am thinking the Magic are gearing up for a small trade involving Nicholson and Frye. I also think they want to run smaller and will probably not play Smith big minutes.

Am I the only one who likes this signing? Gives us depth as a big man shooter. Last year it seemed like he couldn't miss against us. Henny killing it once again.

I like it as well. And we can't forget that we have Dedmon who could keep improving as a rim protector

Am I the only one who likes this signing? Gives us depth as a big man shooter. Last year it seemed like he couldn't miss against us. Henny killing it once again.

I don't like it as much as I understood that minutes were scarce to come by for whoever we signed which took us out of the running for anyone with upside.

If Jason Smith was a dessert he would be a shortbread cookie.

We just signed an average player to a reasonable deal. i'm assuming chaos has overtaken the boards.