Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Seems like it. He's ok. This is a "if Gordon can play the 4 and we need you to sit on the bench and shut up you are going to be quiet" signing.

Seems like a "so so" signing, but I was kind of hoping that we'd wait until the completion of summer league before we made our last signing. I was starting to warm up to Davies, but that was probably not a realistic idea.

Jason Smith...The Magic killer...Of course we'd sign him.

And what's this about Porzingis injured? I read his bro mentioning it but it's legit?

Oden part II. We dodged a bullet big time.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Assume the Magic wanted to preserve all potential cap space for next summer. Otherwise, can't figure why you'd want J. Smith over O'Quinn.

I expect we'll make a run at Horford next summer.

@JKepnerWFTV Can confirm @OrlandoMagic PG @elfrid was in an accident today. His car hit by someone running a red light. I've been told Payton is fine.

Looks like I don't have to bash Jason Smith because others are already at it but to add...read that his rebound rate is worse than Channing Frye...he plays zero defense...but can shoot the mid/range jumper...a poor man's stretch 4 so to speak.

Carry on GHOtis Smith, lol...

• Downvote 1

Looks like I don't have to bash Jason Smith because others are already at it but to add...read that his rebound rate is worse than Channing Frye...he plays zero defense...but can shoot the mid/range jumper...a poor man's stretch 4 so to speak.

Carry on GHOtis Smith, lol...

Well, fwiw his rim protection numbers are similar to Brandan Wright and Marc Gasol