5. is Sixers

6. is Blazers

7. is Charlotte

8. is Raptors

9. is.....

10. is Pistons

http://espn.go.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/13284788/nba-ranking-young-cores-nba

What the ***** is a Bradford Doolittle?

We've signed Appling to a partially guaranteed deal.

Does this mean Appling is officially part of our roster, or is it a invite to camp? I like him as a scorer and his hustle on D but does anyone think he might be a little undersized?

Does this mean Appling is officially part of our roster, or is it a invite to camp? I like him as a scorer and his hustle on D but does anyone think he might be a little undersized?

Invite to camp. He's either making the roster or playing for erie

Junkie, Can you send me a PM with the links to anything that is written on the Magic? It seems like your always finding links and i care not for their opinion i just want to read information. I miss the days when we had a thread with any and all links to Magic info. Now i have to find them in the thread they were posted in, instead of just one central location.

Done ...check your PM

Bradford Doolittle ranking young cores of the NBA....Here was his criterion:

Number 1 team is....

Number 2 is....

Number 3 is...

4. is Celtics

5. is Sixers

6. is Blazers

7. is Charlotte

8. is Raptors

9. is.....

10. is Pistons

http://espn.go.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/13284788/nba-ranking-young-cores-nba

LOOOOOOOOL

Celtics have smart and a bunch of spare parts on that roster, classic overrate of "assets" which the celtics couldn't use to do anything other than take terry rozier

Maybe I'm a homer but there's not a single team on that ranking I'd swap rosters with. Obviously guys like AD and Lillard are better players than anyone we have but neither of their rosters excite me at all.

Fox Sports Magic Grade...B-...thinks Magic can make playoffs because seeds 7 thru 13 will only be separated by a few games.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/nba-offseason-grades-la-lakers-ny-knicks-boston-celtics-chicago-bulls-miami-heat-071615

That's pretty much how most on here feel. Can't be playoffs or bust as expectations for this team because there's 7 teams fighting for 2 spots

That's pretty much how most on here feel. Can't be playoffs or bust as expectations for this team because there's 7 teams fighting for 2 spots

Agreed. We just need to hope the last two or three weeks mean something. Even if we don't make the playoffs we need to be playing some meaningful games in order to start growing as a team.

10:19pm: Acy’s deal calls for the minimum salary, notes former Nets executive Bobby Marks (Twitter link).

6:52pm: Unrestricted free agent forward Quincy Acy has agreed to a two-year deal with the Kings, reports RealGM’s Shams Charania, who cites league sources (Twitter link). The second year has a player option, Charania adds.

The Magic, Pelicans, Hawks and Spurs were teams who had shown interest in Acy, who became an unrestricted free agent after the Knicks declined to extend the qualifying offer of $1.181MM to the forward. The big man should add some front-court depth.

Acy, in his best season in the league, averaged 5.9 points per game and 4.4 rebounds per game last year with the Knicks. Acy played for the Kings previously. He appeared in 56 games with Sacramento in the 2013/14 season.