Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Yes, Exum sucked last year...Yes, David Thorpe is a respected talent evaluator for ESPN.

As recently as last Thanksgiving he had Exum rated the top talented rookie based on potential.

Click the link to see where he ranks Payton and Gordon:

http://www.slcdunk.com/2014/11/14/7222267/utah-jazz-dante-exum-top-rookie-according-to-espns-david-thorpe

Be interesting to watch next season to see how Gordon and Exum and Payton for that matter develop.

Thanksgiving was not recent and it's only one month into the NBA season. Horrible argument with even worse evidence

• Upvote 1

Thanksgiving was not recent and it's only one month into the NBA season. Horrible argument with even worse evidence

Calendars are hard

FWIW.........

@MagicalNBA FYI - The Magic told KOQ he was gone in May. No big surprise. Nice player but his lack of athleticism made him expendable.

@MagicalNBA Magic will chat with Acy this week.

@MagicalNBA People want the Magic to get a big free agent in the next few years but they complain if Rob doesnt blow $ on a bench player. Cant have both

I'm a Nola fan as well. Honestly I never saw anything from Jason Smith that was so bad that I never wanted to see him on a court even in a backup role.

To put it in Magic fan terms, he's not Anthony Johnson. Chill guys.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to start an argument...Exum gets bashed here a lot and deservedly so...just think when it's all said and done it could be a pick Henny regrets if he is still here next season.

Then again, Gordon and Exum both could turn out to be nice players.

It's a situation that bears watching and I certainly plan on it.

GO MAGIC !!!

• Downvote 1

FWIW.........

@MagicalNBA FYI - The Magic told KOQ he was gone in May. No big surprise. Nice player but his lack of athleticism made him expendable.

@MagicalNBA Magic will chat with Acy this week.

@MagicalNBA People want the Magic to get a big free agent in the next few years but they complain if Rob doesnt blow $ on a bench player. Cant have both

I'm sorry but as soon as I read Magical I LOL'd

Yes, Exum sucked last year...Yes, David Thorpe is a respected talent evaluator for ESPN.

As recently as last Thanksgiving he had Exum rated the top talented rookie based on potential.

Click the link to see where he ranks Payton and Gordon:

http://www.slcdunk.com/2014/11/14/7222267/utah-jazz-dante-exum-top-rookie-according-to-espns-david-thorpe

Be interesting to watch next season to see how Gordon and Exum and Payton for that matter develop.

you make no sense...so you panic over elf in 2 summer league games, yet you are going to overlook the entirety of exums crappy rookie season? lmao

• Upvote 1