Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Seems like it. He's ok. This is a "if Gordon can play the 4 and we need you to sit on the bench and shut up you are going to be quiet" signing.

Yup the Ben Gordon "overpay because you might be useful but also may not see the court very much" special.

I watched some of the summer league highlights and I was extremely impressed by Gordon(not the numbers, that's bound to happen at times in a summer league game). His shot looks completely different. It's obvious he's been working on it and it looks like it will end up paying dividends soon.

@DavidBaumannORL On the topic of giving some guys multi-millions... The #Magic gave Ben Gordon $4.5M last year. What did that $4.5M investment get them?

Josh Robbins retweeted Priority Sports

Jason Smith is a power forward, formerly of the New York Knicks. Josh Robbins added,

Priority Sports @PrioritySports

Congrats to @JasonSmith014 on your brand new contract with the @OrlandoMagic! Could not be more excited for you #PureMagic

@DavidBaumannORL On the topic of giving some guys multi-millions... The #Magic gave Ben Gordon $4.5M last year. What did that $4.5M investment get them?

Over the salary minimum.

Jason Smith...The Magic killer...Of course we'd sign him.

And what's this about Porzingis injured? I read his bro mentioning it but it's legit?