Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

How can a point that's 95% math be a homer post? Serious question. He didn't even address anyone specifically on the Magic. He said shot blocking in general is an overrated stat.

there is more to rim protection than just shot blocking, favors held opponents to 43% at the rim

there is more to rim protection than just shot blocking, favors held opponents to 43% at the rim

You obviously didn't read his post then because he covers that.

What Payton said. I know this is difficult for you but you should try to focus your limited attention span towards re-reading that post and try this time to actually comprehend what he is saying instead of automatically dismissing it.

Thank goodness we signed Watson for when Payton has shooting games like he's doing right now.

News to me, I didn't know C.J. Watson went to Kentucky.

• Upvote 2

Waiting on this little storm to pass over so I can resume pool partying, but what a great way to start the 4th. I am very excited about these young guys.

The rebuild has been painful but I think times are changing for us as fans, finally.

Waiting on this little storm to pass over so I can resume pool partying, but what a great way to start the 4th. I am very excited about these young guys.

The rebuild has been painful but I think times are changing for us as fans, finally.

This rebuild wasn't only painful, it was Fournier....don't look it up.